Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
chez

Oi! Nicky Colour It Green!

The First Mrs Rabbit is nesting - lots of furious banging about in her cardboard box, some fur-pulling and whenever I pop in to the shed, she glares at me round a mouthful of bedding that she is moving around.

Good eatin'. Just sayin'.

Wink
NorthernMonkeyGirl

Fingers crossed for lots of fat baby bunnies Very Happy
Nicky cigreen

Re: Oi! Nicky Colour It Green!

The First Mrs Rabbit is nesting - lots of furious banging about in her cardboard box, some fur-pulling and whenever I pop in to the shed, she glares at me round a mouthful of bedding that she is moving around.

Good eatin'. Just sayin'.

Wink

Laughing
rabbit pusher!
oldish chris

Little boy next door has two pet lop-eared bunnies. His mother gave me a sideways look when I suggested naming one of the "Stew".
NorthernMonkeyGirl

My very first rabbit was called Cassie - as in casserole.
chez

Nothing's happened yet. At least, I can't SEE anything in the nest.
Woo

Any news?
mine are driving me mad. 2 especially are escape artists!
talk about marking yourself to be the first to go in the pot!
they are charging about the field much to the amusement of the chickens! Shocked but the exercise should make for tasty bunny meat, i am told.
i have found a vilieda mop very handy for wrangling them in at night.
the dangly bits cause them to freeze when it covers their eyes!
Mum has even started flirting with her new boyfriend Cool

all i need now is to learn to tell the boys from the girls, i put out some pink and blue socks but they wont wear them! Rolling Eyes
chez

Mrs Upstairs Rabbit has seven, I think; and Mrs Downstairs Rabbit has eight. They're nearly a week now. Mrs DR seems to be a bit more engaged with the process than Mrs UR; but they all seem to be doing okay.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home