Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Treacodactyl

PC monitors

It's been a while since I bought a new one, well over 10 years... Local shops don't seem to stock many so I have little idea about modern quality.

Can anyone recommend a modern monitor? I would rather have a reliable crisp clear screen rather than a huge cheapie. Adjustability would also be good as I wish to see the screen but don't want a sun tan from it.

I would start off with Samsung but their TVs seem to have dark corners and I would find that annoying on a PC monitor if they also suffer from that.
vegplot

I have a few flat screen Dell monitors lying around. If you willing to handle the postage I can send the best of what I've got to you.
Treacodactyl

Thanks for the offer VP but I'm after something 20" or wider. The price isn't really an issue it's finding a decent one.

Somewhat confusingly there seems to be more connections than just VGA & HDMI, looks like I have to consider DisplayPort as well. Confused
Treacodactyl

I'm currently considering this Iiyama Prolite 24" one, reviews seem to be ok and it comes with a 3 year warranty.

Anyone used a modern Iiyama?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home