Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Nick

PM bug

Just sent Chris a PM.

Got this.

The message *seems* to have gone through. I'll confirm when he swears at me. Smile

But, just for fun, I thought I'd let admin know.
Nell Merionwen

Admin are in work I expect. I will let him know when he is home but if Sean or Jema don't ge there first I may be the weekend.
Nick

I'm amazed at his sense of priorities, tbh.

Have you got a fresh ribbon ready for ce soir?
sean

'Sworking OK for me. Second Nick's advice about the ribbon though. I'm just off to prepare a delicious meal myself.
Nell Merionwen

I'm amazed at his sense of priorities, tbh.

Have you got a fresh ribbon ready for ce soir?

I've got one here for you...I think in some poeple eyes it may be termed a garotte. Make sure it is nice and tight won't you Very Happy
kGarden

Re: PM bug

Just sent Chris a PM.

Got this.

The message *seems* to have gone through

I've had a message looking like that on several occasions after making a post. The post was always there when I checked (twice, the first time, when I re-posted rather than checking!)
oldish chris

Re: PM bug

Just sent Chris a PM.

Got this.

The message *seems* to have gone through. I'll confirm when he swears at me. Smile

But, just for fun, I thought I'd let admin know. On my part I was quite unaware that your messages had even managed to upset the PHP Debugger. Jamanda

I have had the same error message. It's always gone through though. Mistress Rose

I just got it too, but my post appears to have gone though all right. jema

I think I know what this is about, please bear with it for a while. Nick

No problem. As Chris says, the PM worked, and it's the first bug I've seen in an age. I thought everyone reported them when they were seen. Seems not. oldish chris

I'm wondering what is says in Line 234 of file emailer.php.

IF DAY="WEDNESDAY" THEN CALL "RANDOMERRORMESSAGE";
kGarden

I thought everyone reported them when they were seen. Seems not.

I didn't bother because the post worked and thus the error message seemed benign. Seems like my school reports of old : "Must try harder" !
Jamanda

I told another mod. dpack

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

the beast is back and popped up when i was posting a reply to fracking ,the reply posted properly but i got the message above . Rolling Eyes
Hairyloon

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

the beast is back and popped up when i was posting a reply to fracking ,the reply posted properly but i got the message above . Rolling Eyes
Ditto.
dpack

and again Shocked dpack

both times in the fracking thread and not in between Idea

do we have friends watching over us Question
jema

Only me Laughing tahir

Only me Laughing

Scary Shocked Laughing
Nick

Don't worry, Dpack sees conspiracies everywhere. dpack

no i dont ,and i see most conspiracy hypotheses failing to become theory as they dont hold up to examination of evidence ,further data etc etc .

however i would humbly suggest any serious thread about fracking etc might well be of interest to many interested parties .however all they need to do is look Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home