Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
Becki

Pony pics

On Sunday the girls went to a local show and won 3rd place for jumping in the Nursery stakes, 5th place for best ridden pony 14.2hh and under and a rosette for handy pony. Here they are all dressed up, complete with rosettes Very Happy

Fee

Well done girls Very Happy
Bog Spavin

Congratulations girls and what a well turned out pony. Very Happy
chez

Lovely!

And isn't that a Welsh Section A?
Bog Spavin

My money is on connemara or part bred. Wink

This is the second edit, it looks like a welsh backend ( section B) with an irish head but I'm retired now and I know nothing. Embarassed
2steps

congratulation Very Happy
Spruengli

Whatever the nationality of his / her anatomy, that's a lovely pony and congratulations!! Very Happy
jamsam

we went for a ride today ( well..i say we..i had to lead one pony while the vauge woman from the stables led the other..)

I have decided to sell james to a racing stables as he has great posture and is a natural with horse...sam on the other hand is not. it was like watching a thellwell cartoon!!!

for half an hour all i could hear was " if i smack it here what happens..how does it poo...where is its teeth..whats that bit there for"

i dont know about the kids but i was knackered!!
chez

jamsam wrote:
it was like watching a thellwell cartoon!!!

I resent that remark. I spent much of my pre-and-early teens slightly overweight with a dental brace, sticking out plaits and a very round pony Laughing
jamsam

Chez wrote:
jamsam wrote:
it was like watching a thellwell cartoon!!!

I resent that remark. I spent much of my pre-and-early teens slightly overweight with a dental brace, sticking out plaits and a very round pony Laughing

hahahah...sounds just like my sam...
Becki

His passport does indeed say welsh section a.

He's great Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home