Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
boxcorner

Recycling CDs in France

Hello

I've read (see Downsizing > Reduce, Resuse, Recycle - various threads) that there are now places in the UK to send old CDs.

Does anyone know of similar collection points in France?

Thanks
Clara

No, but do you have fruit trees? They make excellent bird scarers, I saved all my cherries from the birds this way last year....and if not you then perhaps a neighbour?

Otherwise you can always send them to me....the time is upon us to be decorating!
ksia

No, sorry boxcorner. We've used them in the garden like Clara.

They can also make quite funky coasters.
TheGrange

Clara wrote:
No, but do you have fruit trees? They make excellent bird scarers, I saved all my cherries from the birds this way last year....and if not you then perhaps a neighbour?

Otherwise you can always send them to me....the time is upon us to be decorating!

what a fab idea... i will use this for my tree as the netting is such a pain!
boxcorner

Thanks, I am aware of alternative uses. However, I have quite large quantity available, considerably more than I could possibly use myself, hence I am seeking to get the plastic recycled, as seems to be possible in the UK. I will gladly to send you some, if you let me know how many you want and reimburse just the postage.
mousjoos

boxcorner wrote:
Thanks, I am aware of alternative uses. However, I have quite large quantity available, considerably more than I could possibly use myself, hence I am seeking to get the plastic recycled, as seems to be possible in the UK. I will gladly to send you some, if you let me know how many you want and reimburse just the postage.

Is that an offer to all those who live in the land of Frogs?
If so, I would gladly take some off your hands for p&p.
boxcorner

Hmm ... I suppose so, he says cagily, not wishing to spend an indefinite amount of time sending CDs to an infinite number of expat Brits Laughing
mousjoos

I'm not an infinite number, so worry not. Make it easy & forget everyone else.... if that's ok I'll pm my address Laughing
tahir

mousjoos wrote:
I'm not an infinite number

How do we know? You may be infinity itself...
Blue Sky

Well,they beat milkbottletops hands down!

Edit: I really do need to invest in a new keyboard sooooooon. Rolling Eyes
mousjoos

tahir wrote:
mousjoos wrote:
I'm not an infinite number

How do we know? You may be infinity itself...

You're very intense for an Essex boy...
boxcorner

Yes fine, send me a PM or an infinite amount to cover postage Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home