Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
gregotyn

Royal Welsh Smallholder and Garden Festival

Royal Welsh Smallholder and Garden festival this weekend 17/18th May at Builth Wells Showground. Great day/s out for the whole family,lots of stock there. There is the pig of the year heat and if you are thinking of buying pigs the top Uk pedigree breeders are showing their pigs. There is a lot to see and do, including auctions of various agriculturally biased products and live poultry also! Lots of children's entertainment, and stalls galore!
madcat

Sheep?
Nick

Always sheep.
Jools

So, who's going? We're going on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.
gregotyn

I am based at the Wales and border counties pig breeders assoc. stand. I will be there or thereabouts both days, just ask for David or Grego, someone will know where I am if I'm just not there! I will have no more access to a computer after I log out of here now till Monday pm. Do my pooting in the local library-its free and I pay rates! If I don't see you have a good time. I would like to meet-always good to put a face to a post on the forum!
Loads of sheep, cattle, pigs, poultry,goats, dog show, alpacas etc. Also good gardening advice, and lots to spend money on!
Mistress Rose

Hope you have a good time and meet up with some Downsizers Gregotyn.
Cathryn

Wish I could come but unfortunately we still have a sheep thing happening.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home