Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
tahir

Sample Lengths

Various sample lengths, all sorts of different jersey fabrics in a wide variety of weights/patterns etc. 10.00 to cover p&p. It'll be a big box, maybe 30kg worth?
vegplot

Thank goodness.
sally_in_wales

I must sit on my hands
(repeat 50000 times)...
mochyn

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................
MornieG

I have just 'relocated' my fabric stash and I have had to box up fabric that was stacked floor to ceiling in a meter wide wardrobe, filled a 5 drawer chest of drawers, filled a meter wide base unit and a blanket chest .............................It's gotta go, well a good bit of it does anyway when I get a chance to sort through it.

Mo.XX
alice

I can give this a good home Cool You'd never get it up here for a tenner (Orkney) but if you could send it to an address in the Midlands, I can pick it up from there? If no one else wants it?
tahir

I think it'll be around 25 to Orkney, let me know where you want it sent
alice

I'm pm-ing now...
tahir

2 big boxes on t'way, anyone else want some? I guess at least another big box worth
frewen

So tempting !
Cathryn

I give in. Yes please Tahir, unless Frewen doesn't want saving from herself.
tahir

OK, 4 boxes gone, at least another couple here, anyone else?
Pilsbury

If no one else has a use then my sister in law goes to a charity run craft group teaching people new crafts and skills such as using sewing machines and stuff, im sure they could use a few up for you.
dpack

thanks tahir .

ps your couriers are very professional ,they actually bring a sack trolley Very Happy
tahir

If no one else has a use then my sister in law goes to a charity run craft group teaching people new crafts and skills such as using sewing machines and stuff, im sure they could use a few up for you.

Bugger, should have brought some round last night, just fabric?
tahir

I've eaily got another big box after CIG
Pilsbury

I have no doubt they woild make use of anything that could be used i craft projects, i beleive they are run by volenteers but not cpmpleatly sure on thst one.
tahir

Pils (or anyone else) do you want any? I've got a box of buttons and belts and still quite a lot of fabric
Pilsbury

Yep, anything you have extra i can distribute to my sister in laws craft club and the activity co cordinator in work for my old dears to use.
tahir

How much? There's still quite a lot
Pilsbury

Umm, if your in no mad rush to get rid of it i would go for a box of each, i can drop it of at the clubs and ask if they can use more if you like.
tahir

We're pretty much closing our London office, we have to start vacating by next Friday. I'll drop some stuff off this week then you can let me know how much more you can use.
Pilsbury

No problem, sounds like a plan.
I will be home about 6.30 each evening but tue wife will be here.
sally_in_wales

the fabric was all jersey type stuff wasn't it? If there are still more buttons than Pilsbury can use I may be able to put some to use in 'make do and mend' sessions teaching people to sew on buttons, but only if you haven't already found homes for all of them Smile
tahir

There's one box of trims I'll drop that at pils and he can see what he can use
Pilsbury

Sally if there us more than they can use i will send some ypur way.
tahir

I have at least one more huge box worth, anyone?
Pilsbury

The last boxes you dropped to me got sucked up by the WI in no time so im sure they would do the same again if no one else wants them.
tahir

OK, will text you when I can drop off
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home