Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Treacodactyl

Screwfix...

Now seem to sell a range of Rural Supplies. Incubators, Arks, coops, electric fencing etc.
Chez

Temptress.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

So apparently Screwfix is the not-so-secret place for ladies to meet new ladyfriends? Apparently it used to be B&Q, but that's now full of 50-shades-of-grey wannabes.

Useless knowledge brought to you by "I spend too much time online".
Nick

Screwfix shops are about four foot square. Not ideal for lesbian hook ups, I'd have thought.

I have been checking around the local B&Q, but frankly, I've been disappointed.
tahir

I have been checking around the local B&Q, but frankly, I've been disappointed.

By the availability of lesbians or chicken accessories?
Nick

Just for the record, there are several lines I am not using here.
Chez

And we are all grateful that that is the case.
sean

I thnk it's heroic.
LynneA

Seriously doubt they'll be stocking the rural supplies stuff in our local branch at Edmonton on the North Circ.
Treacodactyl

Seriously doubt they'll be stocking the rural supplies stuff in our local branch at Edmonton on the North Circ.

They list what's direct delivery only and you can check the stock levels of store items.

I mainly posted the link as I thought it would be useful as some sites tend not to like showing prices and you never know when next day delivery might come in handy.

As for lesbians NMG, wouldn't it be easier to meet online (Screwfix forums?), where the world's your filter feeding bi-valve?
Ty Gwyn

To be honest ,you`d need your head read to purchase some of them products,

Way over priced.
Mutton

So apparently Screwfix is the not-so-secret place for ladies to meet new ladyfriends? Apparently it used to be B&Q, but that's now full of 50-shades-of-grey wannabes.

Useless knowledge brought to you by "I spend too much time online".

Pardon?
Smile

I've not read 50 Shades - did the gorgeous vampire work in the hardware store or something?

Can't resist this now I've thought of it
50 shades of grey in B&Q - are you referring to the very useful older/retired guys who now work in there part time and have actually done some DIY in their time?
Nick

No. Smile

Folklore has it that B&Q was a great place for lesbians to meet other lesbians. They can do DIY, see, so they must be butch, and able to cope without a man.

Then, 50 Shades came out, and B&Q sent out a mail warning staff to expect a leap in sales of gaffer tape, ratchet straps, and other DIY based S&M items of potential.

There are no vampires at all.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home