Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Rob R

Search not working

I've just tried searching for something that I know is on DS and it has returned no results. I tried a few other simple words and it appears not to be finding anything.
bernie-woman

I've just tried it and it appears to be working for me - what did you search for and I will see if it works for me Very Happy
Rob R

pig in a day [dvd] There was a thread asking whether it was worth buying & I wanted to update it, but can't find it now...
bernie-woman

You're right it certainly does not like the word pig at all - it is happy with duck and cupcake though Confused - we need jema and/or BA I think Very Happy
judith

Try just "pig day video".

That came up with this link, and many more.
jema

The new search system may not like very short words Sad
Rob R

Thanks for trying it, I guess I'll have to change my plans & make some duck cupcakes instead Laughing
Rob R

judith wrote:
Try just "pig day video".

That came up with this link, and many more.

That's the one! Many thanks. Very Happy

The new search is obviously elitist- we're all going to have to extend our vocabularies to keep up with it. Smile
judith

Rob R wrote:
I guess I'll have to change my plans & make some duck cupcakes instead Laughing

Ooh. Yummy!
marigold

jema wrote:

It doesn't like long ones either Wink
jema

A few oddities in search is a minor issue compared to the massive increase in posting speed people should be seeing.

It is possible search will be tweaked a bit in time.
bernie-woman

jema wrote:
A few oddities in search is a minor issue compared to the massive increase in posting speed people should be seeing.

It is possible search will be tweaked a bit in time.

Things have definitely speeded up here - much, much faster Very Happy
Barefoot Andrew

jema wrote:

When things have settled down (technically) we might need to write up a few notes somewhere advising people how to use it.
A.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home