Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
sally_in_wales

Sending booklets out for printing

One of the things on my list of improvements I want to make to the business is to start sending our booklets out for printing. These are all currently printed at home, and range from 6-64 pages, all essentially double sided A4 folded in half.

Its the usual fine line between knowing that sending them out for printing will improve efficiency and appearance, and not wanting to tie up too much money in boxfulls of booklets that need storage whilst they await sale.

Does anyone here use a booklet printing service, and if so can you recommend anyone, need to get the right balance between smallish runs and cost efficiency. All B&W on a decent weight paper with a self coloured card cover. Any other advice on dealing with a printer so I ask the right questions much appreciated.
marigold

I don't know the answer to your question, but as an aside, is it worth formatting the booklets for downloading to Kindles etc? Or using a print on demand service for the longer ones?
sally_in_wales

have been experimenting with the kindle format, a few are up already. Must do the rest when I get a chance.
marigold

Very Happy
Barefoot Andrew

I've used CYD Printing for years. Ask for Trilby (great name Very Happy ).

A.
earthyvirgo

I've used CYD Printing for years. Ask for Trilby (great name Very Happy ).

A.

That really is her name.

And probably best to contact direct, rather than use the web forms and email. I'm still waiting for a reply after asking for a quote last week!

They do have a very good reputation for quality work tho'.

EV
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home