Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Duckhead

setting a signature

I have tried to use the following quote from ginkotree as my signature, I take it that that is what appears below my posts

It feels good to get connected to a plot of land after being a Nomad.Staying still long enough to get to know the cycle of the things around can be just as fulfilling as seeing different places all the time...Ginkotree

I put it in the signature box and pressed update and then the other button and nothing happens. what am I doing wrong
toggle

whatever you have done, ti's working now
Duckhead

It is isn't it. I should remember that patience is a virtue, even in this digital age
toggle

i've found swearing helps as well
Duckhead

I just did a bit of muttering under my breath to start with Smile It was only when it turned up that I swore. Surprised perhaps i should swear first and mutter later... is that the secret with these damned machines??
Faithmead

toggle wrote:
i've found swearing helps as well

You and me both Laughing Laughing Laughing ....... and rather a lot at times Embarassed
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home