shooting

Anyone else go out with the 12 g

my russell and mornings shoot:

[img][/img]
Treacodactyl

From a few months back I hope. Wink
timberdog

months

Of course i do not take game out of season !!

and spoils ya game for following season
Lloyd

Most days I have the 12 bore with me while I work in the wood. Only real action right now is woodies.
timberdog

job

whats your job then..go on make me sick with envy...Game Keeper??
Jonnyboy

There are a fair few of us on here who shoot, and quiet a few who are looking to start up as well.

Quite a mixed bag you might say!
Lloyd

Hehe...No, I am just lucky enough to own a small wood, and I am doing some felling of overstocked Ash right now. I usually take a walk round with either the shotty or a rifle, before settling down to work, and another walk round when I've finished my tasks. I have some rangy old foxes about which I wish to deal with, as well as loads of bunnies, ducks, deer, badgers, and EIGHT working buzzard nests! The buzzards are truly stunning birds!
timberdog

shoot

good stuff .

lets keep it up as the goverment will put pay if we do not keep it alive!!
timberdog

envy

ya lucky man own wood eh...

i wish i could go to work and do that prior...

Yea the old Buzzards are comming back strong now i have a breeding pair free lofted.

Just a shame the old Farmers dont think the same and stop larson trapping em i sit and watch the breeding pair on my own shoot and they rear young each year nice to see teh pair in mating season locking Talons falling out of the air and then release ...wicked
Lloyd

So what's the wooden box for, in your first pic?......And does the stuff you shoot go as food for your birds, to the Jack, or into you?
timberdog

box

The box houses my Ferrits whilst out Hunting..

I eat the Phesants and Partridge the ferrits/ Falcons / Dogs get the Rabbits.

If i happen to get Muntjack it deffo goes to me,,!!!
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home