Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
BadgerFace

signature line

I've tried adding my twitter thingy as a signature line, not sure it is working though ? Can anyone see it (@mayfieldpress) ? Confused
BadgerFace

Ooo - I can see it !! Panic over Laughing
sean

I can see it.
Barefoot Andrew

If you want to be really fancy, copy and paste this line into your sig:-

<a href="https://twitter.com/#!/mayfieldpress" target="_blank">@mayfieldpress</a>

You'll then get a green, clickable @mayfieldpress line in your sig Very Happy
A.
BadgerFace

Thank you
Midland Spinner

That works!
Barefoot Andrew

You may want to consider de-restricting your twitter thingy - at the moment potential followers have to send you a request.
A.
BadgerFace

I'll have a look at that, I did wonder why requests were coming through to my email ! Rolling Eyes

ETA - Hopefully all sorted Wink
Green Rosie

If you want to be really fancy, copy and paste this line into your sig:-

@mayfieldpress

You'll then get a green, clickable @mayfieldpress line in your sig Very Happy
A.

Thanks for that BA - I've substituted ecogiteslenault and now have a nice linky to my account from my signature line. You are a clever chappy Wink Very Happy
Barefoot Andrew

ETA - Hopefully all sorted Wink

Tis indeed Very Happy

Thanks for that BA

De rien Very Happy
A.
marigold

Thanks for that BA - I've substituted ecogiteslenault and now have a nice linky to my account from my signature line. You are a clever chappy Wink Very Happy

Ditto using marigold__ Very Happy
Green Rosie

De rien Very Happy
A.

Tu parles français - magnifique Very Happy
mochyn

Just seeing if that really works... mochyn

Stone me! It does! Laughing Barefoot Andrew

Baggage!
A.
Nell Merionwen

Andrew Howard. Stop prancing around in that link fairy outfit, put down the wand and go and strip the walls! Wink Barefoot Andrew

link fairy outfit

Shocked
A.
mochyn

Baggage!
A.

I wasn't mistrusting you. It was my ability to follow simple computerish instructions I didn't think would work.
Kenworth

Andrew Howard. Stop prancing around in that link fairy outfit, put down the wand and go and strip the walls! Wink

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO!!!!!

You know you are in trouble when more than one name is used.

Mama would use my name then my middle name which is April, and she would add ....April, May and June. I was in deep doo doo if the other months were included.
Midland Spinner

I idly wonder whether Queen Victoria ever said to her first born "Edward Albert Christian George Andrew Patrick David Saxe Coburg you are being very naughty and We are not amused"
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home