Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

Site issues following the move

General heads up and discussion between me and Barefoot Andrew.

With the new version of php we have been getting a WSOD on the main site that came down to one of the mambots redeclaring array_combine, that is fixed.

We still do not see latest forum posts.

Forum accesses are generating a template issue in the error_log and this is what is being looked at by me now.
jema

Forum listing back, it was a bug in the old code it seems. Funny how site moves show up issues which should have shown in the first place.
ksia

Re: Site issues following the move

jema wrote:

With the new version of php we have been getting a WSOD on the main site that came down to one of the mambots redeclaring array_combine, that is fixed.

Yep, just what I was thinking.
vegplot

ksia wrote:
jema wrote:

It's one of the things I was going to suggest as well.
Mary-Jane

vegplot wrote:
ksia wrote:
jema wrote:

It's one of the things I was going to suggest as well.

Oh me too, me too...

(WTF is he talking about?)
Gervase

Not very downsizerish. Can you make it a GSOD instead?
Cathryn

One of the links on the front page doesn't match with the thread in the forum. It's coming up as Skillshare to an end? on the front page and links to Brownbears thread House build skillshare?
Barefoot Andrew

jema wrote:
Funny how site moves show up issues which should have shown in the first place.

S'always the way innit. Some major change throws up some really inconveniently timed glitch Laughing

Are we clear to make Joomla changes or should we still hold fire?
A.
jema

We are probably clear, but it is still the case that a very few accesses are being made by people seeing the old site.
Barefoot Andrew

OK - ta.
A.

ETA Probs worth holding fire on any publishing gubbins for a bit longer just to be sure.
Brownbear

A 'mambot' sounds like something out of Barbarella.
Blue Sky

[oooops - walked into a foreign land - walks back out] lol

Keep up the good work guys ...
Snowball

Welcome to my world Simon. Smile
Penny Outskirts

Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home