Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Hannah

Smallholding for sale in rural Hampshire

Nr. St Mary Bourne, Hampshire.

Andover 5 miles, Newbury 13 miles, Winchester 18 miles
Whitchurch mainline station 4 miles (London Waterloo 1hr)

Period attached rural hideaway, ideal smallholding/equestrian or weekend retreat.
Stunning long views over the 3 acres to the Bourne Valley and beyond.
Commutable to London, easy road access to M4, M3, A303 and A34 networks.
Well maintained and in excellent decorative order.

Spacious 2/3 bedrooms, inglenook with woodburner & bread oven, garaging, driveway parking for multiple vehicles, upstairs bathroom with separate shower.
Previous planning consent for 2-storey extension to side.
3 acres are attached to the house, divided into two paddocks with water, shelter and vehicular access. Well drained all-year turnout with mature tree-lined boundary.

This is a hidden gem and most of the locals don’t even know it’s here.

Now on the market with agents (www.humberts.co.uk) at a guide of/offers over £410k.

A photo montage is attached below, but for more photos and information please PM me. Serious purchasers only please.

** No Chain **

Hannah and Mike Smith

The album can be found here:
gnasher

Wow what a gorgeous place - way out of our price range Mr Gnasher has just told me not to torture myself by looking at the pictures. I hope you get the asking price - I have no doubt you will. Smile
chez

Good luck Hannah, it looks beautiful.
Mrs Fiddlesticks

Any one else spend some daydreaming time yesterday thinking about what we could do with that sort of land - can't have been just me surely. (I'd put chickens, bees and a couple of goats in the one field along with fruit trees and then the other one was set out as a huge veg plot with room for a poly tunnel and all.. ) sigh....

It is truly lovely.
2steps

me too Mrs Fiddlesticks. It's beautiful and in an area I'd like to live but way out of my price range
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home