Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption
 


       Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
pricey

Smallholding for Sale. WITH MASSIVE PRICE DROP!!!!

For Sale,

6 1/2 Acres with a 240 sq meter Barn to convert with planning. There are various other out buildings inc a 2 story wine cellar, Swimming pool, and out door bread oven.

4 natural springs, 3 ph electric, 38 olive trees, 2 lemon, orange, apple.

Red grape vines to make approx 1500ltr or red a year and enough white to make 500ltrs.

This is in central Portugal, out side a village called Pedrogao Grande on the IC 8. two hours drive from Porto or Lisboa.

Many photo's are available, please PM me for photo's and the Price.
lettucewoman

oh no! Sad You aren't going then?
Snowball

Sad Sad Sad
Cathryn

Sad

A positive decision I hope.

('tis for me as very selfishly Portugal is a bit far to visit.)
Jamanda

What's the story Pricey? Sad Sad Sad
Penny Outskirts

Sad
pricey

Hey no sad faces, I'm not well thats all so we are selling and going to look for somewhere that is done, in France maybe or here, don't know yet Wink
mochyn

Is it your back problem? Sad that you're not going, but if it's the right thing to do then it's the right thing to do.

Stay in Britain! We need you! Laughing Laughing Laughing
marigold

Sorry to hear that, hope you get a quick sale.
Blue Sky

Hope your ailment isn't too serious. What a shame you can't go. Shall I start sending property brochures?
Cathryn

Simon wrote:
Shall I start sending property brochures?


Shall I? Very Happy
Rob R

mochyn wrote:
Stay in Britain! We need you! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Hear, hear!

hardworkinghippy

Quote:

Hey no sad faces, I'm not well thats all so we are selling and going to look for somewhere that is done, in France maybe or here, don't know yet


I hope it's nothing serious Pricey. If you need a hand looking in France, let me know. Prices are good at them moment and people are willing to take offers.
Vanessa

Did you get my reply, Pricey?
goosey

All the best
Drewsephine

Dont stay
I want somewhere nice to go on holiday !

Very Happy
Clara

Hiya - if you're interested in something similar in Spain, but "done" as you say, can't blame you I'm not one for building either

This is mine
pricey

Just droped the price now Ģ70k Penny, simon? anyone? Laughing
Chez

Oh, Pricey. I'd love to, it sounds wonderful!
woodsprite

Got all excited, then realised it's abroad. Don't want to live abroad.
hardworkinghippy

....more's the bloomin' pity. Wink
Blue Sky

How about a straight swap? Sorry, just kidding. I need somewhere semi-done aswell. I'm not a builder - I hate heights.

I wish I could help. Dunno what to suggest
Penny Outskirts

I've pmd you
Chez

Have you put it on eBay, Pricey?
Went

Simon wrote:
How about a straight swap? Sorry, just kidding. I need somewhere semi-done aswell. I'm not a builder - I hate heights.

I wish I could help. Dunno what to suggest


A large mobile home as a temporary home - plenty of Woofers, helpex and others with building skills - or even better - a come and build week for Downsizers. Reckon we could soon make it habitable (although I have never seen it!)
Blue Sky

Gawber wrote:
(although I have never seen it!)


Neither have I but I will soon Very Happy
tigger

Didn't you once say you'd always liked Italy??
Come here!!
Andrea

Gawber wrote:
Simon wrote:
How about a straight swap? Sorry, just kidding. I need somewhere semi-done aswell. I'm not a builder - I hate heights.

I wish I could help. Dunno what to suggest


A large mobile home as a temporary home - plenty of Woofers, helpex and others with building skills - or even better - a come and build week for Downsizers. Reckon we could soon make it habitable (although I have never seen it!)



Donīt even think of doing anything remotely like this unless you really really want to, and are prepared to put your life on hold for however long it takes. Believe me, IT IS NOT FUN having your entire life tied up in a house you canīt even live in.

And never believe a wwoofer or helpxer who tells you s/he has building skills.
sjtavares

sale of smallholding

Hi - can you give me some details about the smallholding you have for sale? Size, facilities, well, nearest village, and, of course, the price!

Thanks, Sylvie
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home