Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
fishfish

so who has/had a catty?

given the unpresidented popularity of the catty at the moment,what have you got/had? who 'cut their teeth' on a milbro? as you probably know ime a bit of a catty nut and have been known to make one or two. i can remember my first catty was a gift from an old neighbour called Fred Reid,it had been his sons ,it was a milbro lacking elastics my mum fitted it with kniker elastic! well it was worse than useless so it was consigned to the bottom of the toy box,wish i had it now,theyre worth 40.00 on a bad day!
Shane

I've got a Pro Diablo II, but nowhere to practise Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure how the local constabulary would react nowadays if they caught me practising on some waste ground, like we used to do when we were kids - we used to spend hours shooting tin cans at the local rec with my mate's Black Widow, and nobody used to bat an eyelid in those days!
lottie

That picture brought back memories----bet my [now antique] one is stuffed in my mother's loft---she hasn't thrown anything away for 60+ years Wink
fishfish

Shane wrote:
I've got a Pro Diablo II, but nowhere to practise Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure how the local constabulary would react nowadays if they caught me practising on some waste ground, like we used to do when we were kids - we used to spend hours shooting tin cans at the local rec with my mate's Black Widow, and nobody used to bat an eyelid in those days!

ime sure they have better things to do! as long as yer not shopoting people or windows!
fishfish

lottie wrote:
That picture brought back memories----bet my [now antique] one is stuffed in my mother's loft---she hasn't thrown anything away for 60+ years Wink

well the value is only going up,a year ago they were making 20.00,now 40.00 Surprised
Iggle Piggle

Yeah I used to have a Black Widow, never killed anything with it though, well apart from phone boxes Embarassed
fishfish

Iggle Piggle wrote:
Yeah I used to have a Black Widow, never killed anything with it though, well apart from phone boxes Embarassed

soits all your fault theyre fast disapearing eh! Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home