Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Ipso-phyto

social networking to increase business. How does it work?

i just joined a couple...we meet up and facebook in order to further promote my new foraging experiences venture....Im a plantsman not an i.t boff but know I should use these tools and other internet marketing but am naive about these matters.
Free Hedgerow news subscriptions to useful answers!
See www.ipsophyto.com

Live wild and free, Eat wild and free
sally_in_wales

The way it works for me is that I have my twitter and facebook acounts linked, so if I post to twitter it also shows up on facebook- saves me typing the same thing twice. I do use mine socially as well, but I also try to post about what I'm working on regularly to keep my stuff fresh in reader's minds, and when I'm about to do a course, launch a new product, or anything like that, I step up the mentions for a short while before announcing the final item. That works quite well to keep people informed about what I'm doing, and particularly with new products, people who follow my twitter and facebook pages are sometimes kind enough to forward the info on to their friends as well, so more people get to see my latest creations
gz

they work, but you have to spend time on the computer with frequent updates.
Judge what feedback you get and see if the time spent is worth it.

If you're targetting your online exposure it should be worth it, especially in the initial period.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home