Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
sally_in_wales

Software for online Partnership Tax Returns?

Having missed the deadline for doing the partnership return by post, I apparently need some sort of software to return it online and it will cost money.

The HMRC website has a vast list of possible suppliers of this software, which I will wade through in due course, but does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier that isn't too expensive for doing fairly uncomplicated (one sum, split evenly between the two of us, no frills) partnership tax return stuff?
Rob R

I always use the Andica program & would recommend it, never had any issues and has always worked seamlessly.
sally_in_wales

thanks Rob, will use that then, the partnership form always scares the living daylights out of me!
Rob R

Yeah, the support behind it is pretty good too - they seem like real people who want to help.
sally_in_wales

done the download bit, just waiting for hmrc to link up my new reference numbers. Is it just me that finds the partnership forms to be written in something other than plain English? I'm always utterly boggled as to which bit the want me to fill in.

I think I need some advice about accounting generally, but will start a separate thread for that!
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home