I don't intend to touch it. It'll be for nags and burgers.
i got a belt of one of mine adjusting a hose , i was kneeling on damp ground
when i landed a couple of yards away i had gained more respect for them
the accidental weeing on one in the dark and rain in a strange place was nowt compared to a well charged battery on the pig fence for the pumpkins ,nearly as nasty as getting splatted by a tv power supply
my ones are one joule and a bit if the battery is frisky
2 joules will be very painful from the muscle spasm and potentially dangeroos if you make a good circuit
falling into a lit poultry net climbing over it with a bucket of feed as a insulator was funnier than dangeroos as most of the kick got grounded as i rolled about getting my bits zapped
in wet weather beware side swipe
dogs hate em and may well head for the hills if the ghost bites em twice
really try not to ,
the pumpkin kick was very nasty ,
240 single phase is sort of okbut best avoided in quantity ,
out of control van der graff interesting ,
well connected 1 joule fence really horrid ,
electron gun supply in crt telly very nasty , i hit the wall and "died for a bit " as far as i can work out
i recon a 2 joule fence is between the last two
||are you safe and is it all wired up ?|
Yes, and no.
I'm in an hotel in the glorious citadel of Birmingham, and connection will occur this weekend, I merely had two hours of driving to catch up on my homework.