Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Bodrighy

Something for the cooks

All these cooking threads I might as well post these. Just finished a batch of them in various food safe woods. All the same price, £12.50. + P+P Got 5 for sale at the moment. Can be seen here

Pete
nats

ooooh My Mum's birthday...... when are you next at Marlborough market?!
Bodrighy

ooooh My Mum's birthday...... when are you next at Marlborough market?!

This Sunday. Weather permitting.

Pete
nats

Right this Sunday already chocka. Bother. Do you ever go anywhere near Swindon?!
baldybloke

I'll have one. I can either pick one up from yours or next time you are in town. PM me.
sean

Very nice. We're pestle and mortared up at the moment but I'll bear them in mind for presents and whatnot.
Bodrighy

Marlborough market is the first Sunday of the month. I'm in Shaftsbury on Saturday. Im at Bromham, just outside Devizes.

Pete
nats

oh dear Sundays tend to be so busy for us being "Good Church goin' folk"!! Trying to save on postage may not be wise after all...... how much would postage be do you think?
Bodrighy

P+P would probably work out at about £3 as long as I keep the size of the parcel down. Probably less than the cost of the petrol to Marlborough from Swindon LOL.

Pete
baldybloke

Picked mine up this morning. Thanks Pete and for the cuppa. Enjoyed the chat too.
MornieG

Picked mine up this morning. Thanks Pete and for the cuppa. Enjoyed the chat too.

And there's me thinking he was working hard in the workshop all morning LOL

Mo.XX
Bodrighy

And there's me thinking he was working hard in the workshop all morning LOL

Mo.XX

I have to look after the customers Mo. All part of the business LOL

Pete
VM

Looks great. I have four pestles and and mortars though... Good luck with finding homes for them. baldybloke

Further to our chat on Friday regarding Stroud. I spent Saturday wandering around Frome. Lots of possible outlets for your work there. Bodrighy

Further to our chat on Friday regarding Stroud. I spent Saturday wandering around Frome. Lots of possible outlets for your work there.

Thanks. We have had a look at Frome, asked in a few and never heard back from some. Need to try again with some though as it is developing a reputation as an art and craft centre.

Pete
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home