Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Lorrainelovesplants

Spotty Dog Cider launch

Well folks, finally here we are.

Check out the artwork our very own Earthyvirgo has done.
Real Cornish cider made from real apples.

Nicky Colour it green

looks excellent - well done Smile
Cathryn

Looks great. I'm sure it tastes good and the artwork will sell the first bottle for you.
Lorrainelovesplants

Im quietly proud of it, and think that Ann's artwork is perfect. Ive referernced her on the website and hope it gives her more publicity. I know labels arnt really her thing, but she's done brilliantly with an awful client! Laughing
earthyvirgo

Im quietly proud of it, and think that Ann's artwork is perfect. Ive referernced her on the website and hope it gives her more publicity. I know labels arnt really her thing, but she's done brilliantly with an awful client! Laughing

You weren't too bad Wink

Quick suggestion when (if) you have the labels done in black on red, you could get away with a slightly larger image of Lily, to take up a bit of the space below which was broken up by the spots that suggested the dog's chest in my original artwork.

Just a thought.

EV
arvo

It looks a lovely colour LLP.

And the labels look fab. Great looking product, looks professional without looking corporate. Ideally pitched.
Mithril

Lovely! Good luck with it Smile
NorthernMonkeyGirl

Thirsty now Sad
Mistress Rose

Looks good, hope it sells well. Just in time for Easter.
iaf

Where can this be purchased?
Lorrainelovesplants

Im firming up two local outlets, but really direct from here. Im not geared up to post or anything unfortunately (not that big), but if your passing through Cornwall....... Laughing
iaf

I live near Torquay, so sometimes I stray!
iaf

I live near Torquay, so sometimes I stray!
baldybloke

Do you get Wooden tops with it? Ok, that shows my age, doesn't it?
Lorrainelovesplants

Nah, its in a tamperproof screwtop, .....so you can take it to the beach. Now stocked in the Port Gaverne Hotel at Port Isaac.

Nick

Do you get Wooden tops with it? Ok, that shows my age, doesn't it?

Don't worry. I got it. Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home