Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Penny Outskirts

Subscriptions

It's that time of year when subscriptions start to be taken from Paypal accounts. So if you get an e-mail saying you've given some money to Jennifer Harrison, that's what it is Very Happy
chez

Do they go automatically, then? I thought I had to do it manually?

*wanders off confused*
Gervase

Ours was sucked out automatically yesterday.
chez

Hmm. I don't appear to have had that happen yet ...
Mary-Jane

Gervase wrote:
Ours was sucked out automatically yesterday.

Was it? Shocked
Gervase

Didn't the earth move for you? Wink
Mary-Jane

Gervase wrote:
Didn't the earth move for you? Wink

Only when I stuck a shovel in it this afternoon...
chez

Is this quite the PLACE for your deviant courtship rituals, chaps? Laughing
toggle

i was about to get the popcorn
pookie

I did one about a month ago......will it do it again? Shocked
sally_in_wales

have I dropped off the automatic renew? I havent had mine go out yet and I thought I was set for renew?
lottie

Mine went in too early in Feb 'cos I pressed wrong buttons---bit early for any to go out again!! Laughing
Penny Outskirts

pookie wrote:
I did one about a month ago......will it do it again? Shocked

No, just does it annually Very Happy Those who did it when it first started, will be renewing now.
Brownbear

I thought I was a subscriber, but apparently not. No money's been debited, anyway.

Another few bob saved, more serendipity than planning.
yummersetter

I think my Paypal account's 'inactive' for complicated and irritating technical reasons. Mainly because I didn't work and live at the same place and they wanted to confirm my home phone number in working hours or something weird and verging on intrusion.

Let me know if you have no joy with getting the subs. I s'pose I'll have to sort Paypal out some time ( sigh).
alison

The subscription will be taken a year since the last one was paid, so for people who paid when it was originally set up that is any time now. Otherwise you will need to look back to what time of year you paid last time.
Marionb

Is there anywhere on DS that we can check when our subscriptions are due?
jamanda

Marionb wrote:
Is there anywhere on DS that we can check when our subscriptions are due?

You can ask me Very Happy
jema

But only very quietly Wink
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home