Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Barefoot Andrew

Sugru

I've just discovered this via a twitter post - could be useful for DS makers and menders Very Happy

Quote:
sugru is the exciting new self-setting rubber that can be formed by hand. It moulds like play-dough, bonds to almost anything and turns into a strong, flexible silicone rubber overnight.

http://sugru.com/

A.
sean

Only 2 1/2 years after bagpuss Wink How did we cope before Twitter kept us bang up to date?
Barefoot Andrew

Bah.
A.
Nick

Feh, Facebook has just informed me that Princess Di is dead. I'm not sure social media is as on trend as it claims.
Barefoot Andrew

And I can't be expected to keep up with all of the latest trends and fashions Rolling Eyes Wink
A.
Midland Spinner

Feh, Facebook has just informed me that Princess Di is dead. I'm not sure social media is as on trend as it claims.

Queen Anne's Dead!

(see how I got an historical reference in there! Wink )
Nick

You're not social media, you're anti-social media. Wink
Barefoot Andrew

Not sure whether that was for MS or myself, but I suspect we both try in that department Very Happy
A.
Nick

It's an exercise for the reader.
Mistress Rose

If it is any consolation BA, I had never heard of it. I thought it was going to be a sugar substitute from the name. Now I will just crawl back into my Twitter and Facebook free hole and remain a mild Luddite. Laughing
Barefoot Andrew

Ooh, I like the idea of degrees of Ludditism Very Happy
A.
chez

I tried to order some when Bagpuss mentioned it, but it never arrived. I thought it might make a nice change from holding our life together with gaffa tape.
Mistress Rose

Well I'm on here aren't I, so I can't be a complete Luddite. Laughing I also try to translate the dyslexic handwriting of someone who regularly contributes to our coppice group newsletter and turns it into an e-mail friendly product.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home