Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
giveitago

Surrey/hamps/sussex peeps, shall we have a get together?

guys, would anyone else who frequently is covered in some sort of animal excrement or knee deep in mud want to get together to chat about animals, birds and veg plots?

Im near guildford and im sure we can find a welcoming pub?
Spruengli

Good idea! Yes please.... Very Happy
giveitago

Anymore as currently this could be a quiet get together!
judith

Anymore as currently this could be a quiet get together!

I wouldn't worry too much - these things tend to grow once you get the ball rolling and a couple of people have met. Little acorns and all that.
Unicorn

Yes please! (if I'm not too late) And hello from another just outside Guildford person Smile
Bebo

Spruengli is coming to visit to pick up some chickens sometime in the summer. If peeps fancied a bbq here it could probably be arranged......
vegplot

I'd be interested.
Bebo

I'd be interested.

Be quite a long drive for a bbq!
vegplot

I'd be interested.

Be quite a long drive for a bbq!

I'm down in London next week and there are plans for further visits. I'm Hampshire born and bred and spent a long while near Horsham so it would be nice to visit.
Bebo

vegplot, you are more than welcome to visit here. I promise no pointing and laughing. Wink vegplot

vegplot, you are more than welcome to visit here. I promise no pointing and laughing. Wink

First trip we're visiting Tahir's but there is at least one more trip in the next couple of months so we will pay a visit.

I'm installing servers at our Telehouse facility in the Docklands.
BahamaMama

Me and Vickersdc are just outside Guildford too - dates permitting we would be interested. 12Bore

We'll be in Badshot Lea for a couple of hours this Sunday. Shocked Laughing BahamaMama

We'll be in Badshot Lea for a couple of hours this Sunday. Shocked Laughing

I can cycle there Smile
giveitago

Any suggestions for dates or/and venues? 12Bore

We'll be in Badshot Lea for a couple of hours this Sunday. Shocked Laughing

I can cycle there Smile
It's a nice place, I gave a general wave but didn't see you wave back! Laughing
giveitago

How about meeting somewhere on the a3, perhaps the holiday inn, just near royal surrey hopital? BahamaMama

How about the Alice Holt Forest? Nicer than the Holiday Inn and more Downsizery Smile There is also a cafe/picnic area. giveitago

If people would like to choose? Fee

How about the Alice Holt Forest? Nicer than the Holiday Inn and more Downsizery Smile There is also a cafe/picnic area.

Sounds like an excellent idea, love it there! We're in Camberley, count us in if we're not away
giveitago

Sorry guys but alice holt is too far for me. I cant drive too far from home. Fee

Sorry guys but alice holt is too far for me. I cant drive too far from home.

Any nice parks near enough to you that we could meet for a walk/picnic?
giveitago

Well yeah, my house, pub round the corner, animal store and on thw common. Any takers, let me know and i'll contact by pm with details. 2 miles nw guildford. giveitago

Shall we set a date before the school hols start? giveitago

Can anyone do saturday 1st october?

Suggestions for venues?
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home