Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Lorrainelovesplants

T shirt printing?

Anyone? Squat orange?
Anyone else?

Looking at getting prices together to formulate a plan for a kickstarter/crowdfunder idea.
Mistress Rose

Try a local company. Son had our company tee shirts printed locally.
baldybloke

Harry Stillings Advertising in Exeter. Great quality and good prices. Have used them several times and they are friends of mine.
Lorrainelovesplants

ta!
Debra Brooks

Well I used to have a account on Cafepress.com. You can order T-shirts from them or even open up your own store they have the shirts and other items all you do is upload your images. It's a good site.
Mistress Rose

I would suggest a local company too. Also depends on what you want them for. Have found they only last a year or two before the image starts to come off, so if you want something long lasting, go for embroidery.
Pilsbury

Penny sold squat orange on as a business but I still wear the shirt they printed for me 10 years ago (blimey thst long) so quality is out there.
dpack

Penny sold squat orange on as a business but I still wear the shirt they printed for me 10 years ago (blimey thst long) so quality is out there.

ditto ,the ten yr ones are still ok , the 5 ish yr one is like new .moral good quality shirt and good quality printing to last well and be good value.

re local or at a distance ,as shirts post fairly well and cheaply i recon quality and value is perhaps more important than location.
Blue Sky

We can do 'em. Quality too. Bit late for this thread I know but next time ...
Hairyloon

We can do 'em. Quality too. Bit late for this thread I know but next time ...

How much for how many?
Blue Sky

Not a clue Laughing

I've not done any in ages but we still have all the equipment here so if there is a gap in the market to fill I may well fire up the press.

I'm over here to sell the house so give me a month or two ... a year or two ... a deca .. .
Hairyloon

Not a clue Laughing
That's the kind of answer I would give. Smile

Quote:
I've not done any in ages but we still have all the equipment here so if there is a gap in the market to fill I may well fire up the press.

Where's here? Sorry, I've not been paying attention.
Blue Sky

Where's here? Sorry, I've not been paying attention.

We are still in France. Just doon the road from Lorraine as it happens, which is why I spotted this thread. Thought we might do a bit of bartering. T-shirts for chickens, that kind of thing lol
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home