Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Rob R

Text alerts

Is it possible, or is it possible to make it possible to subscribe to text notifications for threads? I'm guessing probably not because it'll cost money or something, but it would be handy when out and about.no smilies
Nick

Get a phone that can handle email and you'll be able to reply, too. :)no smilies
Chez

Steady on. They've only just got the electric.no smilies
Nick

Well, they can yell ones and zeros down a phone line if needed. They've got all the time in the world; cow farmers, you see.no smilies
Rob R

I can reply (usually) when on the interweb on the phone but usually it means logging in to check and possibly not having everything to hand anyway, so going back to the office. An all singing all dancing phone would be useful, but that also costs money, which isn't a problems in itself, but so does everything else.no smilies
Nick

I shall see what work are doing with a pile of old blackberrys.no smilies
Jamanda

I shall see what work are doing with a pile of old blackberrys.

Jam?no smilies
Mrs R

I shall see what work are doing with a pile of old blackberrys.

*hyperventilates*no smilies
Mrs R

It'd be like an aid thing, donating old phones to the third world, north of derbyshire :lol:no smilies Rob R

Steady on. They've only just got the electric.

It's been well over two years now. I'm thinking of investing in a light bulb.no smilies
12Bore

How many Yorkshiremen does it take to change a light bulb?

Change? That means we'd have to pay for another one! :ono smilies
Mrs R

It's funny because it's true.no smilies Rob R

Change? You mean mend, surely?no smilies
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home