Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
portwayfarm

Thank You

Hi there

Thanks to every one who has welcomed me. As you all know running a small holding and being a full time mum takes alot of time but as and when the op comes to put on a posting I will. I found this site from members of the River Cottage site.
tahir

I always thought being a full time mum was easy. (Good job my missus doesn't log on Shocked )
Mrs Fiddlesticks

tahir wrote:
I always thought being a full time mum was easy. (Good job my missus doesn't log on Shocked )

pardon!! Evil or Very Mad
Hedgey

tahir wrote:

How could she make time with all the cooking and cleaning to do ? Laughing

I hope you remind her how difficult it is posting on this site !!!

Sits patiently waiting for a slap Wink
Bugs

tahir wrote:
(Good job my missus doesn't log on Shocked )

One day, we'll get her Very Happy...I have toyed with the idea of registering a Mrs T from Essex just to scare the proverbials out of you Laughing

Hullo Portwayfarm, welcome in. Don't take any notice of Tahir Wink
tahir

Hedgey wrote:

I've told her, what with the difficuilties and the fact that you have to pass over details of all your bank accounts, credit cards and store cards she's not too keen on signing up.
Mrs Fiddlesticks

we FTM's should stick together, girl - it all shows how multi tasking we are - she says in the middle of typing out 30 thank you notes after our school fete on Sunday Rolling Eyes

Actually I prefer the term Free Range Mum! Very Happy
Mrs Fiddlesticks

tahir wrote:
Hedgey wrote:

I've told her, what with the difficuilties and the fact that you have to pass over details of all your bank accounts, credit cards and store cards she's not too keen on signing up.

if she's got any sense it'd be YOUR credit card details she'd be using!! Twisted Evil
thos

Hedgey wrote:
tahir wrote:

How could she make time with all the cooking and cleaning to do ? Laughing

Sits patiently waiting for a slap Wink

Terri doesn't have time for any of that. She walks the children to school and then has to go round to someone's house for a coffee. After that she's got to have lunch and put Harry down for a sleep. Then she gets a chance to put her feet up for a bit before she has to pick the children up from school.
portwayfarm

I like Free Range Mum Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home