Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Bodrighy

That time of year again

Every year I make these icicles and snowmen, they sell but I have to admit to getting bored making them (no good as a salesman am I LOL) so I decided to have a go at using the redundant scroll saw and made some reindeer while I was at it. Took more wood and longer so need to be more expensive but still under a tenner so fingers crossed they will sell as well.

Comments, critique and cash all welcome LOL

Pete

Nick

They're ace. Smile
nats

gorgeous! Do the snow men hang? And will they be on your web site?
VM

Reindeer look great.
Bodrighy

Thank you Nick & VM.

The snowmen in the picture have eyelets in the top and I will be putting them on the website in the next day or so. I do have some a slightly different shape that are standing ones though it's easy enough to put an eye in them.

Pete
earthyvirgo

I love the reindeer.
The shape is great.

EV
Mistress Rose

They look good. Maybe not in your style, but some green woodworkers do rough edged things like stars, trees and reindeer from cleaved wood to hang on the tree for something like £2-£3 each. Cut out with a jig or band saw I think, hole drilled in them, then ribbon or string for the rustic look.
Bodrighy

They look good. Maybe not in your style, but some green woodworkers do rough edged things like stars, trees and reindeer from cleaved wood to hang on the tree for something like £2-£3 each. Cut out with a jig or band saw I think, hole drilled in them, then ribbon or string for the rustic look.

I do do rustic and green work as well so will have a look for examples. Thanks.

Pete
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home