Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
sean

The Good Cook

Simon Hopkinson.
One of my few regrets is not having eaten at any of his restaurants when he was still cheffing. I've never cooked a recipe of his that didn't work and he writes so well that you can read the books for pleasure.
darkbrowneggs

That's for that link - I caught a bit of that broadcast and thought what good recipes they were, (just my sort of cooking) and meant to look it up, then it went from my mind, so I now have them

All the best
Sue
Stewy

I used up the last of my dried Ceps last week to make his Baked pappardelle with pancetta and porcini and it was fantastic, one of the nicest things that I've cooked in a while and so easy.
sean

Second episode's on tonight.
Treacodactyl

He might be a great cook but why does the programme need slow motion and phone barcodey things?
jema

Just caught some of it, and learned a few things, very straightforward presentations Smile
Nick

He might be a great cook but why does the programme need slow motion and phone barcodey things?

The phone barcodey thingies are the modern Ceefax pages. They're coming to popular culture quickly. Industry has had them for some years, Japan for more than a decade.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home