Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption
 


       Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
Blue Sky

The morning after

The homebrew went down well but Mr Prices eyes are like pi$$oles in the snow (in his words). Very Happy

alisjs

nice pic.....you all look v cheerful!
Envious of that sunshine and blue sky!
cinders

who's who please Smile

sunny and blue sky here too Smile
Jamanda

You have my sympathy Pricey. I had to go back to bed for a little lie down the morning after a little too much of Simon's homebrew. It tastes darn good though doesn't it?
Blue Sky

Eco wrote:
who's who please Smile


Madmonk, Pricey, me, Mrs madmonk, Mrs me, Jacob, John, Jeremiah
sean

If you have another sprog are you going to call it Jehosephat?
Blue Sky

Oh, and far right, one of the rads that is supposed to have been plumbed in last week Laughing
Blue Sky

sean wrote:
If you have another sprog are you going to call it Jehosephat?


Yep. I'll get onto it. Wink
Fee

No falling over last night then?

Nice pic Smile
Blue Sky

They exfoliated my legs with duct tape, the b4$tewards.

I will have revenge! Twisted Evil
Fee

Laughing Laughing Laughing
pricey

Felling better now Laughing was great stripping his legs, he was zonko Laughing Laughing Laughing I was fine on the red till someone gave me a Scotch Embarassed I was wobbling Laughing
Jonnyboy

Simon wrote:
They exfoliated my legs with duct tape, the b4$tewards.

I will have revenge! Twisted Evil


Was it revenge for not doing the rads? Laughing
madmonk

pricey wrote:
Felling better now Laughing was great stripping his legs, he was zonko Laughing Laughing Laughing I was fine on the red till someone gave me a Scotch Embarassed I was wobbling Laughing


I saw that Steve Price bloke give you a scotch Wink
pricey

Jonnyboy wrote:
Simon wrote:
They exfoliated my legs with duct tape, the b4$tewards.

I will have revenge! Twisted Evil


Was it revenge for not doing the rads? Laughing


You know when you get off the plane and your mate say's to you, can you use a spray gun and compressor, that somethng is going to happen Rolling Eyes Laughing It will be working by tomorrow night. Laughing Shocked Shocked
pricey

madmonk wrote:
pricey wrote:
Felling better now Laughing was great stripping his legs, he was zonko Laughing Laughing Laughing I was fine on the red till someone gave me a Scotch Embarassed I was wobbling Laughing


I saw that Steve Price bloke give you a scotch Wink


See I knew someone gave me it, I wil get him when he comes home Laughing Laughing
madmonk

Hey Simon how's your legs? Laughing
Blue Sky

I'll be ok for cycling tomorrow, put it that way, Mad
madmonk

What sort of streamlined? Laughing
pricey

madmonk wrote:
What sort of streamlined? Laughing


Just like his head BALD Laughing Laughing Laughing
madmonk

I still cannot believe he didn't know he had his head duck taped to the computer Laughing Laughing
hedgewitch

madmonk wrote:
I still cannot believe he didn't know he had his head duck taped to the computer Laughing Laughing


Please - do reveal a little more of such a fascinating picture... Shocked
Vanessa

Sounds like you boys had a rip-roaring weekend!! Laughing
madmonk

Vanessa you would not believe, or on the other hand you might, got to say that even with all the tomfoolery Pricey was the star of the show.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home