Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Bodger

The Naughty Corner ?

Can the first post in each of the threads in the Naughty Corner be duplicated on the main forum, so that non members of the corner can have the opportunity to discuss the topics that at the moment, are being dealt with behind closed doors?
I feel that inorder to take a full part in forum life non members of the Naughty Corner are being pressurised into signing up to a code of conduct that they don't necessarily agree with and why? Just to avoid feeling excluded.
If this idea were to be implemented, then hopefully the full membership of the forum would be able to discuss ALL the topics posted on the forum. The discussion could then be carried out in a civilised and friendly manner on the main forum. This would still leave corner members free to discuss topics in the manner to which they have now become accustomed.
At the moment, none corner members are very much second rate citizens with an us and them feeling about the place. A proportion of people simply don't feel the need to use expletives.
I presume that expletives and name calling etc might be the order of the day in the 'corner', but because I've not joined, of course I'm not privy as to how things are conducted over there.

Before the corner advocates start to give me grief on what is an honestly held opinion, please think about what I'm actually saying. I hope that you'll concede that the points that I've tried to make do have some validity. Its you freedom to eff and blind against mine and others freedom to be included.
When I joined Downsizer, one of the reasons that I did so, was that unlike the place that I'd come from it was very much an inclusive forum.

Fire away.
Bebo

Bodger, join it, have a look and then unjoin. At least you'll then see that it isn't all arguments (it's mostly jokes and people venting about stuff that is affecting them in the real world). I'm sure you will survive a quick peak at a few four letter words Wink

With regard to inclusivity, it is inclusive (apart from kids). Anyone old enough is free to join up, no one is excluded.

Only problem I see with copying the first post over is that sometimes the first post will contain stuff that is inappropriate for the main forum. Blue jokes and people swearing about something that they are struggling with are often opening posts.
Chez

Re: The Naughty Corner ?

At the moment, none corner members are very much second rate citizens with an us and them feeling about the place.

Sorry, Bodger, but I don't agree. I'm not a member and I don't feel excluded or second rate in any way. I joined, had a look at what was going on and unjoined. If you're worried about being excluded, just subscribe to it!
paul1963

Bodger, join it, have a look and then unjoin. At least you'll then see that it isn't all arguments (it's mostly jokes and people venting about stuff that is affecting them in the real world). I'm sure you will survive a quick peak at a few four letter words Wink

With regard to inclusivity, it is inclusive (apart from kids). Anyone old enough is free to join up, no one is excluded.

Only problem I see with copying the first post over is that sometimes the first post will contain stuff that is inappropriate for the main forum. Blue jokes and people swearing about something that they are struggling with are often opening posts.

It's all quite lighthearted, but as Bebo rightly says there is bad language that should maybe stay in a "niche" and not be too public Very Happy
Bodger

Chez I can understand what you are saying but why should people have to sign up to behaviour and language that they don't believe in to be fully participating members of what was once a one hundred percent open forum.

At one time, the small business section at the top of the forum page was also hidden. I managed to get that opened to all. I think that openess and being inclusive is the way forward.
cab

Chez I can understand what you are saying but why should people have to sign up to behaviour and language that they don't believe in tiobe fully participating members of what was once a one hundred percent open forum.

At one time, the small business section at the top of the forum page was also hidden too. I managed to get that opened to all.

On the whole, I agree with you.

But as it is a 'naughty' corner I can't see a way of having posts cross posted between the two. And while it amuses me to imagine the Benny Hill moments that would inevitably stem from the mods struggling wih parallell conversations in two places at once where they'd have to double check where they were before modding, and while I think the concept of people mistakenly posting some venomous abuse to the main forum rather than naughty corner would be briefly amusing, I think its unworkable.

But the question of whether we're missing something by potentially interesting discussions being held by a self selecting clique... I dunno. I doubt it. It is usually the nature of such cliques that they have little you really need to hear.
Bodger

Paul 1963 said "It's all quite lighthearted, but as Bebo rightly says there is bad language that should maybe stay in a "niche" and not be too public "
Whether the topics are light hearted or heavy, they are still topics and discussions that non 'Naughty Club' members can'tsee or participate in.

Cab, you maybe right in what you say about cliques but then, we'll never know will we?
Chez

Well, if people don't want to participate in the behaviour and language of that part of the forum, there's not much point doing anything other than ignoring it, is there?

As I see it, you don't want to be a part of it, but you still want to know what's going on in there. What's the point of that? Let it go.
arvo

Chez I can understand what you are saying but why should people have to sign up to behaviour and language that they don't believe in to be fully participating members of what was once a one hundred percent open forum.

At one time, the small business section at the top of the forum page was also hidden. I managed to get that opened to all. I think that openess and being inclusive is the way forward.

Hear what you're saying Bodger, but the swearing/not swearing argument is kind of binary. Either the whole forum is open and therefore no swearing or theres a sweary corner so that the people who want to swear can and not bother the folk who don't. Since the naughty corner isn't restricted to join, isn't it the logical way to satisfy both groups?
cab

Paul 1963 said "It's all quite lighthearted, but as Bebo rightly says there is bad language that should maybe stay in a "niche" and not be too public "
Whether the topics are light hearted or heavy, they are still topics and discussions that non 'Naughty Club' members can'tsee or participate in.

Frankly, if they want to go off and shout rude words in the periodical stacks of the library, I couldn't give a damn. Its unlikely that you'll miss much of interest.
Bebo

why should people have to sign up to behaviour and language that they don't believe in to be fully participating members of what was once a one hundred percent open forum.

Because if you open it up those that don't want to sign up to bad language will be offended, including those under the age of 16. That was the whole point of it being created in the first place.

Alternatively, the rules could be changed so that we can all swear in the main bit of the forum and those that don't like it just have to put up with it. Not a sensible solution is it?
Gervase

But there are other areas that are, perforce, private. The staff room, publishing, directors', meat traders' etc sections aren't open to all. The naughty corner is - all you have to do is join!
If you see that as a problem, the problem is with you, not the naughty corner. It's there waiting for you with open arms and a lascivious leer... Wink
Bodger

Hobsons choice? You either have a secret enclave as we have now, or an open house where swearing is taken for granted, as participants try harder and harder to shock. Either way, its people who don't feel the need to swear but who want to be fully participating members who suffer. cab

Because if you open it up those that don't want to sign up to bad language will be offended, including those under the age of 16. That was the whole point of it being created in the first place.

Alternatively, the rules could be changed so that we can all swear in the main bit of the forum and those that don't like it just have to put up with it. Not a sensible solution is it?

You don't find that, on reflection, just a little bit naff? Unrelated to Bodgers point, you're saying that we've got a place for bad language because some members can't restrain themselves in open fora? We have to have seclusion for some discussions because they can't help themselves?

I don't think that Bodgers idea is workable. But I do think that some of the posts disagreeing with him rather miss the point; if decent content is held behind a barrier that some people quite reasonably don't want to cross, it does weaken the whole. Bodger is right about that.
cab

Hobsons choice? You either have a secret enclave as we have now, or an open house where swearing is taken for granted, as participants try harder and harder to shock. Either way, its people who don't feel the need to swear but who want to be fully participating members who suffer.

Yeah, but you're not suffering. Do you really think we're missing much? I doubt it.
Bodger

But there are other areas that are, perforce, private. The staff room, publishing, directors', meat traders' etc sections aren't open to all. The naughty corner is - all you have to do is join!
If you see that as a problem, the problem is with you, not the naughty corner. It's there waiting for you with open arms and a lascivious leer... Wink

Its a problem but the problem is not of my (or other people who don't feel the need to swear) making
Chez

Nobody's *actually suffering* though, are they? It's just a less family-friendly section for shooting the breeze and ranting a bit that anyone over the age of sixteen can join up to. You can't have your bun AND your penny, as Bebo says. Bodger

I don't think my idea is really workable either. I'm questioning the very existence of the naughty corner. Becki

I havn't joined and I'm certainly not suffering. I don't care what's going on 'behind closed doors' I can't see why your getting so worked up bodger.
Join and then unjoin. Then you'll know.
cab

Nobody's *actually suffering* though, are they? It's just a less family-friendly section for shooting the breeze and ranting a bit that anyone over the age of sixteen can join up to. You can't have your bun AND your penny, as Bebo says.

The irony is that this discussion makes it sound like a less adult atmosphere than the main forum, but its reserved for adults Laughing
Chez

Yup, what Becki said. It's only the internet. Have a nice cup of tea and then go and do something in the fresh air. cab

I don't think my idea is really workable either. I'm questioning the very existence of the naughty corner.

So did I when it started. It appeared to me quite a stunning admission that people can't be trusted to behave decently in public so they have to be hidden away. But it has to be said that thus far the general attitude on the main forum has been a little better than it was previously, else I certainly wouldn't be contributing now. Whether thats because naughty corner has taken some heat out of things or whether its because some of the problems this place had have otherwise resolved themselves, it is currently a friendlier place than it was.

I get why you're questioning a necessity for naughty corner. I think that the evidence on the ground does not support a claim that it is a problem though.
Bebo

Nobody's *actually suffering* though, are they? It's just a less family-friendly section for shooting the breeze and ranting a bit that anyone over the age of sixteen can join up to. You can't have your bun AND your penny, as Bebo says.

The irony is that this discussion makes it sound like a less adult atmosphere than the main forum, but its reserved for adults Laughing

It is certainly less 'grown up'. If you want to be peurile you can (and some of us are I'm afraid).
Chez

Well, yes, that was my impression of it Laughing. I think it serves a purpose and gives a safe space for people to sound off without worrying about offending anyone. And the number of threads that have turned nasty on the main forum have, IMO, dropped since it's inception, which can only be good.
cab

Well, yes, that was my impression of it Laughing. I think it serves a purpose and gives a safe space for people to sound off without worrying about offending anyone. And the number of threads that have turned nasty on the main forum have, IMO, dropped since it's inception, which can only be good.

There is still rather a 'treading on eggshells' feel on the main forum though, at least according to the PM's I'm getting, and from my own reading. Time will tell whether the naughty corner has worked.
Chez

I think that the 'feel' of a place doesn't change overnight, either for the worse or the better. Time does indeed tell. And with ds, it's seasonal, too - there's a marked increase in grumpyness before the weather gets better, for example, when people have been cooped up indoors too long.

Constantly criticising the framework instead of getting stuck in to what's there and contributing positively to the site doesn't help matters, IMO.
paul1963

I agree Chez (I joined and don't particulalry use it as a swearing forum - it's not my natural behaviour to swear in writing - but I do find it quite fun. Very Happy
cab

Constantly criticising the framework instead of getting stuck in to what's there and contributing positively to the site doesn't help matters, IMO.

Maybe, but a balance has to be struck there; I don't see Bodgers (or anyones) posts to this thread as being damaging to this site, and I do think that more often than not we see suggestions for change being treated with outright suspicion (and aggression) rather than just being discussed.
vegplot

I havn't joined and I'm certainly not suffering. I don't care what's going on 'behind closed doors' I can't see why your getting so worked up bodger.
Join and then unjoin. Then you'll know.

More like sound proof doors. They're not locked but have a warning sign on them. Not secret, no enclave, no weird hand shakes.

One can't expect a community to run well without some sort of release for those with minor imperfections in their character who are willing to recognise that fact.

The Naughty Corder is a prime example of avoiding the need for rules, instead we have a format for controlled tolerance.

Edit: Not directed at Becki BTW or anyone in particular..
toggle

it is alos a place where those of us with offspring as forum members can discuss stuff we don't want to share with them.

if you go look, you can find the result of my son discovering one of the threads where i had moaned about his dad's idiocy. there are some people here whose opinion i give a great deal of value when dealing with some of the issues surrounding my family.
toggle

Can the first post in each of the threads in the Naughty Corner be duplicated on the main forum, so that non members of the corner can have the opportunity to discuss the topics that at the moment, are being dealt with behind closed doors?

a lot of the topics arent started on the main forum because they would be against main forum rules.

and the door would be open if you wanted it to be. you don't want to be part of it, that is fine, but you are trying to take away someone else's toy because you don't want to play with it. that is selfish
gil

Speaking as someone who can see the Naughty Corner (as a mod), but having chosen not to join, I don't really think members who don't join are missing a huge amount. As in, missing useful information about Downsizery topics.

The supermarkets thread is probably the first instance since the Naughty Corner was set up.

I also started a thread about veggie/vegan recipes for Xmas that came out of a differently-slanted NC thread - potentially useful info for everyone.

However, I'm not intending to keep reading NC threads and starting parallel ones in open forum, just to find stuff that might possibly be useful to everyone.

For me, it's enough work to have some knowledge of the DS general thread archive, and of past threads and where to find them, when the need for the info arises.
jema

I was in the sceptics corner to start with and still feel the naughty corner might not last the test of time....

But it has been reasonably okay so far, and I really can't see the need for anyone to get in a Tiz over it.
cab

a lot of the topics arent started on the main forum because they would be against main forum rules.

and the door would be open if you wanted it to be. you don't want to be part of it, that is fine, but you are trying to take away someone else's toy because you don't want to play with it. that is selfish

Be fair, Bodgers contention is that the kids playing football on the end of the terrace keep banging on the wall and making a racket. The toy is causing a problem, he's asked whether they could play with it differently. Its a fair question. It isn't selfish.

I don't believe that there is a big problem, but I do see his concern.
toggle

his 'concern' is based on ignorance and selfishness. he doesn't want to look and because it is something he does not want, he wants others not to have it either. if he had genuine concerns that he was missing out on anything, he could go have a look. he doesn't want to though, he wants to stand outside and whinge and sulk.

done this before, with bodger and he chose the same path then. he is far better at hissy fits than solutions.
cab

his 'concern' is based on ignorance and selfishness. he doesn't want to look and because it is something he does not want, he wants others not to have it either. if he had genuine concerns that he was missing out on anything, he could go have a look. he doesn't want to though, he wants to stand outside and whinge and sulk.

done this before, with bodger and he chose the same path then. he is far better at hissy fits than solutions.

Toggle, thats uncalled for. He's suggested a solution, and accepted on discussion that it probably wouldn't work. And on analysis it turns out that others who have posted here can see his point, even though they don't see that there is a problem. No need to be so robust with him in response to his request.
T.G

As I read it the NC is like the tap room of a pub, you can choose to go in or sit in the lounge. Bodger

If people can be bothered to check out my posting history, they'll find that my posts in the main have been constructive and helpful . Thats not only on the chat section but over wide range of sections.
Ignorance and selfishness eh ? I suppose talking to someone in that manner is acceptable in the Naughty Corner.
To say that I'm seeking to take someones toy away, simply trivialises what is the very valid point that I've been trying to make. Its your appraisal of the situation that shows ignorance not mine. Thankfully, a number of people have recognised the concerns that I have.

Toggle, you style of posting and ability to hold a grudge is one of the reasons why I'd never join the NC. We've both been warned to stay away from each other, so please just try and ignore me.
Downsizer is about new members joing the forum, not just one particular band of old hands.
toggle

Toggle, thats uncalled for.

it might be uncalled for if this was the first time we've been down this path. it isn't. he has a bee in his bonnet about something that he has repeatedly been told hes welcome to join,but has chosen to whine about instead.
Bodger

Your comment s are born from a personal dislike that you have for me rather than logical reasons. You've been told to lay off before.
I've as much right as anyone to make a point and shouldn't have to contend with your attempt at bullying.
toggle

If people can be bothered to check out my posting history, they'll find that my posts in the main have been constructive and helpful . T

your repeated and unproven accusations of grudge holding and stalking against female ds members who disagree with you are also there as part of your posting history.

so, if you don't want to play, butt out.
Jo S

*passes round the chill pills*

Given that we live in a world where people, animals and the very planet are still enduring untold suffering as a result of the actions and abuse of others, getting so het up about one tiny corner of the internet seems like a rather futile waste of energy to me.
cab

Toggle, thats uncalled for.

it might be uncalled for if this was the first time we've been down this path. it isn't. he has a bee in his bonnet about something that he has repeatedly been told hes welcome to join,but has chosen to whine about instead.

And that is why it so often seems that people are treading on eggshells...

Toggle, he's not being unreasonable here. I don't think he's right, but he's not being unfair.
toggle

Your comment s are born from a personal dislike that you have for me rather than logical reasons. You've been told to lay off before.

you have used that line too many times for anyone to take you seriously.
Jo S

Chill out, everyone. Bebo

Chill out, everyone.

Or it might get moved to the Naughty Corner. Laughing
toggle

Chill out, everyone.

Or it might get moved to the Naughty Corner. Laughing Very Happy vegplot

The naughty corner helps preserve the rest of the forum members from bickering in public. Which is quite good as far as I'm concerned. Anyway you can have a right old ding dong at each other get it off your chests and come away the best of friends.

Either that or I need to get out more.
Bebo

The naughty corner helps preserve the rest of the forum members from bickering in public. Which is quite good as far as I'm concerned. Anyway you can have a right old ding dong at each other get it off your chests and come away the best of friends.

There haven't been many 'right old ding dongs' though, have there?

And you probably do need to get out more. Wink
Bodger

If people can be bothered to check out my posting history, they'll find that my posts in the main have been constructive and helpful . T

your repeated and unproven accusations of grudge holding and stalking against female ds members who disagree with you are also there as part of your posting history.

Toggle. This has nothing to do with gender what so ever. Its just you.
Penny Outskirts

Chill out, everyone.

Or it might get moved to the Naughty Corner. Laughing Very Happy

Laughing
vegplot

And you probably do need to get out more. Wink

No, I was hoping for some entertainment Sad

Too true *sighs*
tahir

the general attitude on the main forum has been a little better than it was previously, else I certainly wouldn't be contributing now. Whether thats because naughty corner has taken some heat out of things or whether its because some of the problems this place had have otherwise resolved themselves, it is currently a friendlier place than it was.

I get why you're questioning a necessity for naughty corner. I think that the evidence on the ground does not support a claim that it is a problem though.

I agree. I signed up to the naughty corner but didn't find it useful or interesting so I unsubscribed, it does seem to have made the main forum less aggressive though.
Nell Merionwen

the general attitude on the main forum has been a little better than it was previously, else I certainly wouldn't be contributing now. Whether thats because naughty corner has taken some heat out of things or whether its because some of the problems this place had have otherwise resolved themselves, it is currently a friendlier place than it was.

I agree. I signed up to the naughty corner but didn't find it useful or interesting so I unsubscribed, it does seem to have made the main forum less aggressive though.

me too, and I agree.....
toggle

Toggle. This has nothing to do with gender what so ever. Its just you.

I'm not the only woman you have thrown accusations of stalking at. you are the only one who cannot cope with disagreement to the point you have to make those kind of claims though.

Your lack of ability to cope when women have opinions different to your own is hilarious.
Bebo

Maybe if all of those silly and vulgar people who like to play in the Naughty Corner just left completely that would satisfy Bodgers requirements for inclusivity? toggle

Maybe if all of those silly and vulgar people who like to play in the Naughty Corner just left completely that would satisfy Bodgers requirements for inclusivity?

I think he would be happier if some of us did.
toggle

brews up a few names to call brownbear Twisted Evil
marigold

me too, and I agree.....

I haven't even bothered to look in TNC, but agree that the main forum has improved since TNC was set up. I think it's a bit pathetic that some people can't self-monitor so that everything can be out in the open, but the current situation seems to be a reasonable compromise.
cab

me too, and I agree.....

I haven't even bothered to look in TNC, but agree that the main forum has improved since TNC was set up. I think it's a bit pathetic that some people can't self-monitor so that everything can be out in the open, but the current situation seems to be a reasonable compromise.

Judging by some of the continued posts to this topic, perhaps not the most successful compromise ever though.

For want of any better way of taking the sting out of this, Bodger old chap, I suspect that on reflection now you'd agree that there isn't anything much to gain from de-hiding the first posts in naughty corner discussions. This disussion can't reasonably be said to reflect badly on you. So... In order to avert any nastiness... Perhaps as originator of this discussion you could request that it be locked?
tahir

I think it's a bit pathetic that some people can't self-monitor so that everything can be out in the open, but the current situation seems to be a reasonable compromise.

Yup
cab

I think it's a bit pathetic that some people can't self-monitor so that everything can be out in the open, but the current situation seems to be a reasonable compromise.

Yup

It seems to be working at present, so yeah, can't disagree.
Bebo

Nice of you to let those of us that have joined know that you think we're pathetic. Wink Some of us can self-monitor, but occassionally it is nice not to have to. I quite enjoy being able to tell the odd off colour joke or use an expletive to describe how I'm feeling about something without being jumped on by moderators.
tahir

Nice of you to let those of us that have joined know that you think we're pathetic. Some of us can self-monitor, but occassionally it is nice not to have to. I quite enjoy being able to tell the odd off colour joke or use an expletive to describe how I'm feeling about something without being jumped on by moderators.

Marigold didn't anywhere in her post say that members of the NC were pathetic.
cab

Nice of you to let those of us that have joined know that you think we're pathetic. Some of us can self-monitor, but occassionally it is nice not to have to. I quite enjoy being able to tell the odd off colour joke or use an expletive to describe how I'm feeling about something without being jumped on by moderators.

Indeed. Its a huge stretch from what Marigold said to take it as that kind of insult.

All of a sudden I'm more coming round to Bodgers 'us and them' theory. Come on guys, chill out. Or I'm sure that more people will start wondering whether Bodger was right.
Penny Outskirts

This discussion is nothing about the Naughty Corner, at it's root it is about people trying to impose their personal values on other people. Bebo

Meant to put a wink after the first sentence, but missed it. But in response:

-the inference by several people has been that the NC is there because people can't self-monitor
- people who can't self-monitor are pathetic
- ergo NC members are pathetic

pretty easy train of thought to follow.
tahir

Well I missed that train, must be thick
Bebo

Well I missed that train, must be thick

or lacking the timetable? Wink
cab

This discussion is nothing about the Naughty Corner, at it's root it is about people trying to impose their personal values on other people.

'People' eh? Trying to impose their pesonal values. Well, thats 'people' told.

Bodgers post wasn't unreasonable. I didn't agree with him, I still don't agree with him. I don't see any 'people' trying to impose their values on anyone else, and I don't like your implication. Be specific with your implication or, please, don't make it, because a generic 'people' comment like that comes very, very badly.

Bodger suggested something that while most of us didn't agree with, wasn't unreasonable, and it wasn't a rudely made suggestion. Can't we just leave it at that?
Jonnyboy

People seem to be forgetting that the first rule of NC is that you can't talk about anyone who isn't a member of NC.

So the one thing it certainly isn't is a place where an inclusive club and talk about the non members, that doesn't happen, at all.
Penny Outskirts

This discussion is nothing about the Naughty Corner, at it's root it is about people trying to impose their personal values on other people.

'People' eh? Trying to impose their pesonal values. Well, thats 'people' told.

My comment wasn't made to Bodger, but in general terms in that people seem to have a problem with swearing and silly jokes, and having fun, but don't seem to be able to let others just get on with it, without making a huge fuss.
Penny Outskirts

People seem to be forgetting that the first rule of NC is that you can't talk about anyone who isn't a member of NC.

So the one thing it certainly isn't is a place where an inclusive club and talk about the non members, that doesn't happen, at all.

Laughing Laughing
marigold

In the interests of balance I also think that people who get the vapours at the sight of certain four-letter words are a bit pathetic Wink . Bebo

In the interests of balance I also think that people who get the vapours at the sight of certain four-letter words are a bit pathetic Wink .

I seem to recall a rather extensive debate where you made your views on that quite clear. Laughing Only one that generates steam (from my ears) is Pope and I get moderated in the main forum for making my views on that one known.
marigold

In the interests of balance I also think that people who get the vapours at the sight of certain four-letter words are a bit pathetic Wink .

I seem to recall a rather extensive debate where you made your views on that quite clear. Laughing Only one that generates steam (from my ears) is Pope and I get moderated in the main forum for making my views on that one known.

Laughing
Rob R

What happens to peoples' online status when they are in the naughty corner? It doesn't appear in the 'who's online?' section, so do people register as offline when they're in there? Penny Outskirts

They will probably show as forum index I would think, but I don't know. dpack

my pre and post watershed account of complaining to the council have both been useful but could not be mixed

*&^(()&&^%%&*(()&*&^^%$%
Laughing
dpack

tap room of the village pub alice

What happens to peoples' online status when they are in the naughty corner? It doesn't appear in the 'who's online?' section, so do people register as offline when they're in there?

It does appear in the 'who's online' thing - provided you're not a hidden user that is.
Mrs R

I'm not a member of the naughty corner, not because I can't stand to look at swear words, rude humour or 'fun' but because I don't like the bit about it being OK to be personally insulting. For me that just gets in the way of a good debate. Reading whole pages of 'your momma's so fat' just to get to one post about the actual subject would be tedious for me. Brownbear

Reading whole pages of 'your momma's so fat' just to get to one post about the actual subject would be tedious for me.

Actually, we usually just compare each other to dead dictators, and post photographs of undercooked chicken legs.
Mrs R

So I really am missing out!
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home