Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Rob R

Things of beauty...

I've just finished uploading some pictures of earthyvirgo's artwork to our Facebook page;

www.facebook.com/rosewoodfarms
Wentworth

The picture is a little out of focus - I hope you don't mind it being mentioned but a good photograph is important...Love the picture though and the mugs.
Rob R

Are you my wife, by any chance?

Sadly I don't have the budget for professional photography, so you'll just have to buy one too see it in focus - there we go, it was actually a way of ensuring copyright Laughing
bagpuss

Are you my wife, by any chance?

Sadly I don't have the budget for professional photography, so you'll just have to buy one too see it in focus - there we go, it was actually a way of ensuring copyright Laughing

The trouble with that is that people are less likely to buy in the first place is the picture of the product isn't very good
earthyvirgo

I'll email you a nice crisp image of the print Rob ...give me 5 minutes.

EV
Jamanda

If it helps, we have one of EV's sheepy prints and it is very lovely.
Rob R

Seriously though, if anyone fancies doing some photos in exchange for half a pig, give me a shout.
Shan

I have recently acquired a mini studio (for my own product photos - it is about 60 cm's square and I bought decent lighting for it) and I'll be borrowing a rather nice digital SLR Canon from the OH's work in the next week or so. I'd be happy to take a few photos but I don't actually want anything in return. So, the offer is on the table if you can't find anyone closer or more convenient.
Wentworth

The photo looks great now husband... Wink
Rob R

The photo looks great now husband... Wink

Laughing
Rob R

I have recently acquired a mini studio (for my own product photos - it is about 60 cm's square and I bought decent lighting for it) and I'll be borrowing a rather nice digital SLR Canon from the OH's work in the next week or so. I'd be happy to take a few photos but I don't actually want anything in return. So, the offer is on the table if you can't find anyone closer or more convenient.

Ooh, thanks! 60cm is plenty of room for a baby, right?
Shan

Ooh, thanks! 60cm is plenty of room for a baby, right?

We can certainly give it a try. Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Online Advertising Array Keyword Advertising Array Web Advertising