Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Wingy

This is solar powered so 'technically' it goes here...BUT...

How many girls (or men for that matter Confused ) have got one of these on their Santa Wish List for this year...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355737,00.html

Shocked

Too bad you can't wear it out in the rain. Fortunately, green doesn't suit me. Phew!
Nick

You can't wash it. Who on earth would find a soiled bra useful????

Oh, hello Northern Lad.
dpack

methane fuel cell pants anyone ?
Went

No doubt some would generate much more electricity than others Rolling Eyes
Jb

Solar powered _under_wear

Back to the drawing board I think.
gil

JB wrote:

Quite. What's the point of solar-powered clothing if you can't expose it to the sun ? Confused
Slim

gil wrote:
JB wrote:

Quite. What's the point of solar-powered clothing if you can't expose it to the sun ? Confused

Who says you can't expose it to the sun? Very Happy

I do like dpack's idea better though
Vanessa

The bra is a no-brainer! It can't be washed, it's unlikely to get exposed to the sun during wear ... and the solar cells are on the UNDER SIDE Rolling Eyes Shocked Confused Must've been designed by someone who's never met a woman Laughing
RichardW

vanessa wrote:
The bra is a no-brainer! It can't be washed, it's unlikely to get exposed to the sun during wear ... and the solar cells are on the UNDER SIDE Rolling Eyes Shocked Confused Must've been designed by someone who's never met a woman Laughing

Yeh but she hardly fills it. Or makes a shadow.

The belt looks sepperate so the bra could be washed. The bra looks like its made from a towel.

RichardW
Wingy

RichardW wrote:
The bra looks like its made from a towel.

RichardW

...or florist's oasis... Neutral
James

Looks quite comfee to me Neutral Nothing nicer than donning your soiled underwear and looking like a suicide bomber with wires sticking out of your clothes. Easy to wear clothing. Thats what I like. Rolling Eyes

Why not just wear a normal, washable bra, get rid of the wires and solar cells and use a wind up phone charger which you can pick up for a song instead?
frewen

I just had an idea - how about a toupee with a solar cell in it?

Come here dear - if you will insist on looking ridiculous at least lets make you "practical" Laughing

I'll get my coat
Vanessa

Frewen, that is genius! Pure genius Laughing Laughing Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home