Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
lottie

topics watch problem

Since the change at the weekend I can log in ok---but the topics I'm watching are no longer notified in my emails or any P.M.'s My preferences are set for them to be automatic and they aren't going into my Spam. The G range mentioned the same problem but although her notifications seem to be working now mine still aren't----suggestions?
p.s. my emails are functioning fine apart from this.
jema

What sort of email address?
jema

Oh of course I can see, an aol one.

Probably still just a matter of patience, though contacting AOL might be a laugh Wink
lottie

jema wrote:
Oh of course I can see, an aol one.

Probably still just a matter of patience, though contacting AOL might be a laugh Wink

My heads still got the lumps from last time Laughing
lottie

Am I the only one with this problem? the only downsizer with AOL----it's totally useless since the change at the weekend. Sad
Barefoot Andrew

AOL is possibly blocking the emails for some reason - if it thinks they're malformed for example, or from a 'blacklisted' source.

They're neither malformed nor from an iffy source of course, so you may need to brave that phone call to them.

I will PM you with the techie bits (the 'mail headers') from a DS notification; they may ask for a sample.

A.
jema

There are lots of things that need to be "right" to deal with picky email systems, and even when they are "right" it can take takes for things to propagate.
Barefoot Andrew

jema wrote:
picky email systems

Don't you mean "rubbish" email systems? Twisted Evil Laughing
A.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home