Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Hairyloon

Typing tutors.

Any recommendations?
Slim

As a kid I learned from some software that was maybe called "Qwerty" ?
sean

Go to your local CFE (or whatever they're called now) and do a course. Cheap as chips, effective and the discipline of turning up means that you might actually learn something rather than just signing up for something that you never do.
Hairyloon

Go to your local CFE (or whatever they're called now) and do a course. Cheap as chips, effective and the discipline of turning up means that you might actually learn something rather than just signing up for something that you never do.

Possibly a good idea, but I'm not sure there is that much to learn in typing: isn't it mostly just a question of practice?

I will have a look and have an ask though.
Slim

Possibly a good idea, but I'm not sure there is that much to learn in typing: isn't it mostly just a question of practice?

I will have a look and have an ask though.

Well, without a good first lesson on finger placement you might just re-enforce bad habits. (the software out there surely tells you where to stick your mitts though)

I would make a cardboard box to cover your keyboard so you don't look, and then give this free website a try: https://www.typingclub.com/typing-qwerty-en.html
       Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home