Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Nick

Uncaged Monkeys Tickets Hammersmith Odeon

Thursday 11th Dec (Yes, next Thurs)

I have bought two tickets for this lovely, funny, intelligent event. But, I have been reminded that I would much rather be at a Carol Service in Wales.

So, face value £25 each, and I wish I was going. Am, reluctantly, open to offers.

http://ticketnews.eventim.co.uk/brian-cox-robin-ince-christmas/#axzz2mWkhpPGb

Not your cup of tea if you think homeopathy is functional.
Nick

Billy Bragg is also playing there.
sean

Bah. I'm working. And a very long way away.
alison

The 11th is Wednesday!
jamanda

The 11th is Wednesday!

She's right of course. The link says the show is on Thursday 12th.

eta. (I still can't go Sad )
alison

The 11th is Wednesday!

She's right of course. The link says the show is on Thursday 12th.

eta. (I still can't go Sad )

I would definately know the 11th Wink
Nick

Sean, you are going to love Festival of the Spoken Nerd. Make sure you get a ticket for Jamanda. sean

I'm already well disposed towards them, they've actually managed to like us on facebook and interact with us on Twitter.
If you want an Arts event promoting ask a scientist.
Nick

Excellent. They were brief, but fabulous last night. They show why PowerPoint is crap, and OHPs are not. jamanda

Did you go to the Monkey cage thing then Nick? Nick

I did. I made the executive decision to dump my son, his carol service, God and the end of term collection and go watch science, comedy and music. I saw an astronaut singing Bowie, a man sitting on mercury, the bard of Barking, hydrogen propelled rockets and half a dozen A list comedians. jamanda

I did. I made the executive decision to dump my son, his carol service, God and the end of term collection and go watch science, comedy and music. I saw an astronaut singing Bowie, a man sitting on mercury, the bard of Barking, hydrogen propelled rockets and half a dozen A list comedians.

Good call!
Nick

Aye, I have two kids, I can afford to emotionally destroy one.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home