Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
earthyvirgo

Useful article on Sale or Return terms

Basic but useful little article from "The Design Doctor" about how to cover (amongst other things) potential damage to your products with a couple of simple lines and a form that you ask the shop to sign before you hand over the goods.

http://www.thedesigntrust.co.uk/the-design-doctor-can-anyone-give-advice-on-sale-or-return/

EV
Mistress Rose

That's very useful Earthyvirgo. I have had some stuff, mainly greetings cards with people on sale or return. Some were good, some not. I would be inclined to charge a higher price sale or return, and a lower one for wholesale price if you are able to negotiate.
earthyvirgo

That's very useful Earthyvirgo. I have had some stuff, mainly greetings cards with people on sale or return. Some were good, some not. I would be inclined to charge a higher price sale or return, and a lower one for wholesale price if you are able to negotiate.

My outlets vary enormously in their efficiency.

The best is Mostyn Gallery in Llandudno, who send me an invoice request for cards sold by email, every month and always tell me when they want new stock.

Having to chase people up is quite a pain in the bottom. I always supply a delivery note but it's amazing how many places need a copy to work out what they've sold.

EV
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home