Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Seasonal and Frugal Shopping
Pilsbury

vanilla pod bulk buy 2016

So I guess its time to run another one, I'm happy to organise it if people let me know how many they would like.
Not sure of the price yet as I haven't look just yet but in the numbers we normally buy In have worked out about 10p-15p but I will investigate and give a firmer price once I have an idea of numbers.
Let the vanilla buying commence lol
Chez

50 please.
wellington womble

I'm still using the first lot!
Pilsbury

Is it terribly extravagant i have taken to keeping a few in the car to make it smell lovely...
there is a little drawer where the ashtray would be and I keep a couple in there....
Pilsbury

How long ago did we do the last one!!
Prices seem to of gone up (don't they always) and it's looking closer to 30p a pod plus postage but I wi keep looking and ask if we can get better discounts.
Chez

I'd have to halve my number at that price, Pilsbury. Keep me posted though!
Pilsbury

No problem, it's been a while since i looks I guess but there is some astronomical prices out there...
up to 5 per pod...
yummersetter

about 10's worth plus postage, I guess
Nick

I'd take the same please.
sean

20 pods here I'm informed.
sgt.colon

I'd take the same please.

Me too please. Smile
jema

We're game for 20 Smile joanne

I'll have 10's worth plus p&p please. Pilsbury

No problem, listing all the requests and will be trying to get an order together soon. Jamanda

Thank you for doing this Pils. Very Happy Pilsbury

Not a problem. Cathryn

Ah, a freak advantage to insomnia, I wandered back in here, good timing. Could I have about 10 worth please as well Pilsbury?

Hello everyone.
wellington womble

Goodnes, not you too. I'm being to wonder if anyone sleeps at night anymore! Pilsbury

Any more for any more?
I'm going to add up the numbers and see what the best price i can get is next week so we can all have them for christmas
Chez

Put me down for a tenner plus p and p rather than 20, if that'll make the maths easier - it's what everyone else has done Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Seasonal and Frugal Shopping
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home