Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Went

View latest post icon

Have been going to ask for a while now...on the front page is there an icon underneath the topic heading for view latest post as all I can see is that little bluish with pink triangle icon you get when pictures are unable to be displayed?
Not having problems elsewhere with pictures but not sure if that is how it supposed to be.
jema

If you right click the image, what are its properties?
Green Rosie

I have the same thing - but I can't right click (knackered mouse) to find out it's properties. Maybe it's a DSer abroad thing Rolling Eyes

What should we see BTW?
marigold

It's never worked for me in Safari - get the blue square with a ? inside - OK in Firefox. Right click on the box is Safari allows you to open in new window etc
Barefoot Andrew

Re: View latest post icon

Ian33568 wrote:
Have been going to ask for a while now...on the front page is there an icon underneath the topic heading for view latest post as all I can see is that little bluish with pink triangle icon you get when pictures are unable to be displayed?

Do you mean the site front page (http://www.downsizer.net/) or the forum index page (http://forum.downsizer.net/index.php) ?

If the former there shouldn't be any icons - the forum threads list is just text + links, no images.
A.
Went

on www.downsizer.net

Forum topics on rt hand side - list of posts with funny icons under them which as you put your mouse over says: (in a white box) view latest post.

I could do a screen shot if someone tells me how! Confused

Just had a look in Firefox and there is text saying view latest post where as in Chrome - icon for non image and text as you roll over it saying view latest post
Went

found out how to Laughing
jema

thanks for the report. Should be ok now.
Went

Looking good on Chrome and Firefox - thanks
Green Rosie

jema wrote:
thanks for the report. Should be ok now.

It's looking fine now - a little arrow pointing to a sheet of paper (I think) ....... although mine didn't look like Ian33568's before it was changed.

Thank you clever IT person Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home