Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Kellyn

Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks

Hi, does anyone here have any automatic drinkers for sale or know where I can purchase some at a reasonable price.
I am also looking for screw or hook on hay racks about 3' + wide and a field hay manger (covered) on wheels. A few wooden hurdles too.

Many thanks Smile
tahir

Kellyn, I've just been too busy to investigate whether we've still got our hayrack, will try and take a look today
Kellyn

I know how busy this time of year is and didn't want to hassle you about it........so thought that I'd try and source some items here, I'm getting worn out Crying or Very sad trying to keep everyone watered.

I have some decent sized hay mangers but also a few silly small hook on hay racks that I'm constantly filling up but making the best of.

Most of my new mums are out on the grass for the best part of the day, I have a couple still kept in, I have 6 teenagers (goats, not my offspring) that are a pain but come October they will go to the males so might mature a bit, hopefully.

Just trying to get organised and hopefully reduce my workload a bit Smile
Shan

We bought our auto drinker from Mole Valley.
Kellyn

Quote:
We bought our auto drinker from Mole Valley.

I have bought stuff for them before, I didn't know they did auto drinkers, I'll have a look when I get back in, thanks Shan
alison

kellyn

MVF do everything.

Just come back from there. Only wanted 2 things, came back with 20!
Shan

http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/mvf/store/category/drinking-troughs-and-bowls
Kellyn

Quote:
MVF do everything.

Just come back from there. Only wanted 2 things, came back with 20!

Thanks alison, I've had a look, they want £43 odd pounds for one drinker and I need 10 + funds won't stretch that far I'm afraid.

Shan - many thanks for the link, I can't always find what I need on their website search info/product.

Think I'm going to have to go with second-hand, can replace with new if I need to next year perhaps.
OtleyLad

Can't help with the hayrack but put me near a bottle of wine and i'll drink it for you Wink
Kellyn

Quote:
Kellyn, I've just been too busy to investigate whether we've still got our hayrack, will try and take a look today

Morning Tahir, any luck finding the hayrack?

Quote:
Can't help with the hayrack but put me near a bottle of wine and i'll drink it for you

OL - thanks but that's one thing I don't need help with, glass of wine is the only thing keeping me sane, that and the odd shot of 12yr old malt whiskey, trouble is, its so strong I sometimes inhale it by accident and start coughing.....OH is very understanding.........
tahir

Re: Wanted Drinkers/Hay racks

Quote:

Morning Tahir, any luck finding the hayrack?

Sorry haven't had a chance yet. I think I'm home all day tomorrow will try and sort it then
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home