Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
MornieG

We need heavy duty cloth bags made please

Hi Crafty DS People. Can anyone give us a price to make some bags to carry around our new acrylic cube display system ?

We need them to be quite simple, a gusseted pouch with a flap over closure like a postmans bag, with strong webbing handles under and around it. It will need to be padded and lined but doesn't have to be pretty. Strength & keeping the acrylic panels safe is the most important thing.

Maybe in a canvas, wadded and lined in anything, with webbing handles. A simple closure, loop and button, we can supply the button at least LOL

Size 500mm x 500mm x 200mm deep approx excluding flap and we need two of them.

Many thanks

Mo and Pete XX
Bodrighy

No-one able to help?

Pete
mochyn

How about Rosie on fb?
Bodrighy

Thanks Mochyn, could try. Mo could do it herself but at the moment we are sort of up to our eyes in so many things it seemed easier to get them done if possible.

Pete
MornieG

Time to trawl the net for fabric I think.

Mo.XX
mochyn

If you're really stuck I could do them for you. If you find the cloth, get it sent here and pay for p&p back?
MornieG

Thanks Mochyn. I'm going to try and source the cloth and have resigned myself to getting off my butt making it but if I'm really stuck will get back to you for a price to do it.

Mo.XX
mochyn

Okey doke Smile
onemanband

I was going to suggest cool bags (if you can find right size)
these people seem to have bags for everything, and a made to measure service.
MornieG

Ooooh thank you Onemanband. The Computer/TV bag would have been perfect but a bit too small. Need a new bag for the Gazebo too so off to have a gander.

Mo.XX
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home