Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

We rule!

Just noticed that if you google "downsizer" we are the top 2 links Smile
jamanda

Very Happy

Right on sister!
Hairyloon

Who were you expecting? Confused
sean

Well, back when we started you'd have got an American site selling small handguns.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

I have noticed that when I google an obscure DS-type question, I end up back in the archives here Laughing
Pilsbury

I have noticed that when I google an obscure DS-type question, I end up back in the archives here Laughing
I tried thwt excuses when i googled ' chicks in bras' but the wife didnt beleive my excuses Sad
Rob R

I tried thwt excuses when i googled ' chicks in bras' but the wife didnt beleive my excuses Sad

Laughing
Nicky cigreen

the funniest thing is when you find the answer to your question... on downsizer.. and it was yourself...
NorthernMonkeyGirl

the funniest thing is when you find the answer to your question... on downsizer.. and it was yourself...

Or find out you have already asked Laughing
onemanband

Re: We rule!

Just noticed that if you google "downsizer" we are the top 2 links Smile

But it still says that the site may be hacked.
dpack

Well, back when we started you'd have got an American site selling small handguns.

they made about a hundred and stopped trading iirc Laughing Laughing Laughing
dpack

umm
dpack

spose quite good longevity and good content contribute to that Cathryn

Nicky, you are me and I am very pleased. Smile
Barefoot Andrew

My fave is when you google a legitimate tech question, and the top link is a DS IT thread discussing wine, wearing of pants, and Chez's rabbit-soiled knitwear Laughing
A.
NorthernMonkeyGirl

My fave is when you google a legitimate tech question, and the top link is a DS IT thread discussing wine, wearing of pants, and Chez's rabbit-soiled knitwear Laughing
A.

Surprised Laughing Laughing
dpack

Laughing Laughing Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home