Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
mochyn

Weaner pig

I'll be needing another weaner in March/April to replace the one who'll be finding her way into the freezer then. Any breed, just someone to keep my other girl company for a few months.
Stacey

Shame you'e so far away - we'll have a tammy x landrace weaner right at that time Sad
Rob R

Stacey wrote:
Shame you'e so far away

Ditto
judith

A chap down the road might have some GOS x Pietrain around that time. I'll check next time I see him (which tends to be infrequently, so don't hold your breath!).
mochyn

That sounds good, Judith: just listening to a bloke singing Bread of Heaven on R4: come over all Welsh!
Penny Outskirts

mochyn wrote:
That sounds good, Judith: just listening to a bloke singing Bread of Heaven on R4: come over all Welsh!

I'm not even Welsh, and it had the hairs on the back of my neck up!
pricey

Penny wrote:
mochyn wrote:

PENNY Shocked
Penny Outskirts

pricey wrote:
Penny wrote:
mochyn wrote:

PENNY Shocked

Embarassed Sorry - in my defence, I quite like the Haka (sp?) - now if it were football Twisted Evil
mochyn

Laughing Laughing Laughing Did you notice that all the Welsh singing (even Delilah) was in harmony! Actually makes terrace singing sound good! And we won!
judith

Oh, but didn't that opera singer massacre Mae hen wlad fy nhadau? The choir on the terraces was miles better.

(No news on the weaners yet, but I haven't forgotten)
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home