Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Jill

web link problems

Hi when I tried to open up the site this afternoon, it kept saying access forbidden you do not have permission to access the site, dont really no what all that is about, plus the main page is all over the show unless its me and my computer after a few glasses of the red!!!! hehehehe
Jill
dougal

See this thread! Very Happy
http://forum.downsizer.net/viewtopic.php?t=5246
Bugs

Don't worry Jill, if anyone's wine is at fault it's Jema's Wink ... the site is going through a little move which will hopefully make it much more reliable, but there are naturally a few teething problems.

Is it the wide columns and strange messages in the left hand side that are looking odd on the front page?

If you spot anything else that shouldn't be, do post up here, and we'll lock Jema in his virtual room until he's fixed it!
Jill

Hicup, yes i have just got my brain in gear and read that message, i just thought it was me, thanks
Jill
footprints

Re: web link problems

Jill wrote:
Hi when I tried to open up the site this afternoon, it kept saying access forbidden you do not have permission to access the site, dont really no what all that is about, plus the main page is all over the show unless its me and my computer after a few glasses of the red!!!! hehehehe
Jill
Hey!! I must have been on the same batch of red.
No problem, no hassle, opened another bottle and were back on line Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home