Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Cathryn

Website help

I have become involved with a new charity in my area, Hospice@Home. There is nothing similar in this area since one went bust two years ago. This replacement is being set up very carefully. They have very little money at the moment and need to set up a website. Do you know anyone who would be interested in joining the rest of us volunteers/mugs? Wink
chez

Depending on how complex your needs are - whether you want it to be interactive or not for example - I might be able to help.
Cathryn

Chez, that's lovely of you but focus on you!

It needs to be interactive to a point and they do need something. I'm in the first tranche of volunteers and was cautious about committing until I discovered who was behind it and how secure it is going to be, the information was not easy to find and it needs to be. I don't think anyone with IT skills has come forward yet but we are asking locally and will approach the University. I am sure someone will come forward, in fact I'm going out to dinner with someone tonight who might be volunteered.
chez

I can put you up a holding page in an hour if you need something short-term, so just let me know. It's good distraction Smile
Cathryn

Yeah I get the distraction thing. Go and wash a window or something. Smile

I've asked a friend locally. Going to check tomorrow, enough time to have got over his hangover etc by then. Wink
chez

Pah. If you wash them you have to pay window tax Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home