Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
sean

Welcome alyth1970

Welcome aboard Very Happy Please join in...
Treacodactyl

Welcome to our site. Very Happy
jema

Welcome Smile How did you find us?
n

Hello, do you live in Alyth in Northumberland?
n
nettie

Hi there Very Happy
arwen

hi, I was doing an internet search last night for info on property and came across this sight, and have been amazed at the wealth of info I've picked up today - it's fantastic! I live in Alyth in Perthshire where at the moment the sun is shining, before the heavens open again!
alyth1970

sorry, just realised I haven't logged in as Alyth.... used the dog's name instead!
Mad Dad

Welcome...
jema

arwen wrote:
hi, I was doing an internet search last night for info on property and came across this sight, and have been amazed at the wealth of info I've picked up today - it's fantastic! I live in Alyth in Perthshire where at the moment the sun is shining, before the heavens open again!

Part of the motivation for the site, was that we were with a big group of very knowledgable people, but nothing was really being done to get their expertise or enthusiasm encapsulated so that people could really tap into it.
I don't think we are quite done yet (and if you display the slightest shred of interesting knowledge our editors will pounce on you for an article) but we do now have over 100 articles presenting I think an inspirational spread. If you don't find something there, that you want to start doing, I'd be surprised Smile

Hello
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home