Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Shan

Welsh Business Centre - 3000 investment

I received this email. It might be of use to someone on here:

Welsh Business Centre

Dedicated To Economic Growth
And Value Creation

Hello,

Are you a UK based business looking to expand?

Have you been trading for 3+ years with a healthy turnover and profit?

Would you benefit from a 3,000 investment and someone to help with your business development?

If the answer is yes to any of the above, please get in touch with us by replying to this email with the name and nature of your business, plus how you would benefit from a 3,000 investment.

Along with the money invested, we can also help with the expansion and running of your business in the following areas:

* Marketing, printing and graphic design
* Website design, maintenance and SEO
* Book keeping
* Business planning
* Business development and expansion strategies
* Exploring other revenue streams for your business

Terms and conditions apply. Please email for further information.
Tap The Potential Of Your Business<http://www.welshbusinesscentre.org/tap-potential.jpg>

Tap The FULL Potential
Of YOUR Business
Increase Your Turnover And Profit

The key to running a successful business and maximising profits is constant growth and the ability to maintain this growth.

Are you too busy to take your business to the next level?

Do you need assistance or financial support to grow?

Please get in touch now to see if you qualify for our 3,000 investment by emailing us at enquiries@welshbusinesscentre.org.

Add Your Company To This Email

If you have an offer on at the moment and think it will benefit thousands of businesses in Wales, please contact us to add your company to our newsletters. We have a reach of over 10,000 businesses and have limited spaces from just 75 per newsletter.

These are available subject to approval and on a strictly first come, first served basis so please email enquiries@welshbusinesscentre.org to let us know about your business and area.

Target Local New Businesses

We will be sending regular mail shots to newly formed businesses in Wales and are offering full A4 advertisements (or sales letters) to a maximium of 3 businesses per month.

These too are on a strictly first come, first served basis so please email enquiries@welshbusinesscentre.org to find out if there are any spaces at the moment.

http://www.welshbusinesscentre.org
enquiries@welshbusinesscentre.org
vegplot

It doesn't look like a Welsh Government Initiative. If it was it the site would have, at the very least, their logos at the footer and with legal contact information. The domain is also registered to an anonymous identity to a registrant in Australia. Treat with caution.
Shan

Hmmmmm.... perhaps it is best deleted! Could a mod please delete the thread?
vegplot

Hmmmmm.... perhaps it is best deleted! Could a mod please delete the thread?

Would it be better to leave as is? I could be wrong (it happened once in 1980).
Shan

You must have been at least partially right - I know I am NEVER entirely wrong. Laughing
Rob R

If it is a hoax it is very believable - you seem to get a grant for getting out of bed in Wales these days...
vegplot

If it is a hoax it is very believable - you seem to get a grant for getting out of bed in Wales these days...

Most grants aren't worth getting out of bed for. We've never been able to take advantage of any of them.
Shan

Nor have we. Waste of time. welsh veg grower

Yes I think this is one of those best avoided, bit like all the "official grants" that no one much benefits from.

Intersting that people outside Wales think we get loads of help and business owners in Wales dont feel we do.

BTW just sat here filling in a grant applicationfor a client lot of work for not much return to be honest.
Rob R

Intersting that people outside Wales think we get loads of help and business owners in Wales dont feel we do.

Perhaps because the Welsh government is very good at propaganda. Interestingly I just tried looking at the Welsh government site to make sure this wasn't just my perception & I came across this;

Quote:
Grants are very important in Wales; specific grant funding is used more heavily in Wales than in any other part of the UK.

http://wales.gov.uk/funding/fundgrantareas/?lang=en

I wasn't expecting them to put it quite so plainly. Laughing
welsh veg grower

Perhaps because the Welsh government is very good at propaganda. Interestingly I just tried looking at the Welsh government site to make sure this wasn't just my perception & I came across this;

Quote:
Grants are very important in Wales; specific grant funding is used more heavily in Wales than in any other part of the UK.

http://wales.gov.uk/funding/fundgrantareas/?lang=en

I wasn't expecting them to put it quite so plainly. Laughing

yes this is to bring the big boys in rather than maintain small enterprises unfortunately.
Rob R

That's always the way Sad henchard

Perhaps ask yourself why they are not disclosing who they are and why they (or their registrant) seem to be based in Australia?

www.welshbusinesscentre.org

Registrant PrivacyProtect.org
Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Nobby Beach
Queensland

Administrative ContactNote - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Nobby Beach
Queensland
QLD 4218

Technical ContactDomain Admin
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Nobby Beach
mochasidamo

Interesting that people outside Wales think we get loads of help and business owners in Wales don't feel we do.

Quite. We get lots of info on what's available in Shrops/West Mid though.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home