Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
frewen

What can I make with a single pallet?

Title says it all.

Said pallet is sturdy and stained blue... but what to do with it?
NorthernMonkeyGirl

http://lovelygreens.com/2013/05/how-to-make-better-strawberry-pallet.html ?
BahamaMama

My strawberries are running everywhere - now I need a pallet!
frewen

I've got one you can have haha

I like the strawberry bed idea
Cool
BahamaMama

Laughing
Bungo

If its stained blue , is it a Chep pallet ? If so best get rid Shocked
Midlandsman

Is that the company that pursue people through the courts for using their abandoned pallets?
Nick

Is that the company that pursue people through the courts for using their abandoned pallets?

Well, they do own them. If you have one of them, it's theirs, not yours. Shouldn't they try and get their property back?
Hairyloon

Well, they do own them. If you have one of them, it's theirs, not yours. Shouldn't they try and get their property back?
If they have abandoned it, then they have arguably given license to take it...
Midlandsman

What made you think that I would think otherwise?
Nick

If they have abandoned it, then they have arguably given license to take it...

They most probably haven't.
Ty Gwyn

I`ve got a few of them heavy blue pallets,they have a Metal Box tag on them,company that used to trade near Briton Ferry,closed now I believe. Mistress Rose

We used to have one of their factories near us too. Went for a job there nearly 50 years ago. vegplot

A bonfire if it's blue. Woo

my dog has a blue pallet he sleeps on. its currently up on end keeping the sun off him while he lounges on the patio.
am I going to get chased down by its original owner?Laughing
it arrived under a large piece of something heavy. is that receiving??

I once saw one used as a coffee table.
big casters and a piece of glass on top. very hip!
gregotyn

Make fire wood-kindling, burning the named bits first, then the coloured bits, thus destroying the evidence by lighting the fire; and store undercover to deter detection from the sky crofter

Is there a deposit to be claimed? crofter

Don't suppose you are about to get married?

Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home