Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
jema

What is our most view thread?

I am sure I could find out quite easily with a bit of tech, but was wondering if there are obvious candidates?

I raise it as I noticed a thread on my forums support forum with over 120,000 views on it Surprised
Jonnyboy

I've just found one with 15012 views.
Penny Outskirts

Nowhere near that, but there are 12k on the games room avatar thread Very Happy
jamanda

It will either be a "discussion" about Tesco or cycling, or one of the mafia games. Or maybe a post meet photos thread.
Jonnyboy

Nope, it will be about womanly things.
sally_in_wales

there's over 145000 hits for this articlehttp://www.downsizer.net/Projects/A_sustainable_home/How_to_make_your_own_washable_menstrual_pads/
jamanda

But didn't that get picked up by some US college site that thought it was hilarious?
Rob R

Don't know, but I'd like it to be one of my Trading Posts Laughing
sally_in_wales

Jamanda wrote:
But didn't that get picked up by some US college site that thought it was hilarious?

ooh I dunno, missed that one. It might just be the subject matter, that sock article of mine has only been there about a month and has had over 20,000 hits already
sean

Tay's mafia game has 30125.
Mrs Fiddlesticks

sally_in_wales wrote:
there's over 145000 hits for this articlehttp://www.downsizer.net/Projects/A_sustainable_home/How_to_make_your_own_washable_menstrual_pads/

my money would be on that one.
Mrs Fiddlesticks

sally_in_wales wrote:
It might just be the subject matter, that sock article of mine has only been there about a month and has had over 20,000 hits already

and I know your sock fame has reached futher. I printed a copy off for a friend of mine who doesn't have a computer but is a keen knitter. She's absolutely delighted with her first pair of socks and is planning Christmas pressy versions Very Happy
Grenwich

[quote="sally_in_wales
ooh I dunno, missed that one. It might just be the subject matter, that sock article of mine has only been there about a month and has had over 20,000 hits already[/quote]

.... and I've seen it on the S-Sish site
sally_in_wales

Mrs Fiddlesticks wrote:
sally_in_wales wrote:
It might just be the subject matter, that sock article of mine has only been there about a month and has had over 20,000 hits already

and I know your sock fame has reached futher. I printed a copy off for a friend of mine who doesn't have a computer but is a keen knitter. She's absolutely delighted with her first pair of socks and is planning Christmas pressy versions Very Happy

cool, tell her 4mm needles make it work really well for neater ladies sizes, done a couple of pairs in the last week or two this way and been really pleased with the result
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Site guidelines, Announcements, Problems and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home